Need 2 toggle clamps

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by xXdoomXx, Sep 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Hi guys i have looked on amazon.de for toggle clamps for a band rig but all of them are 20 euros + i cant find the ones that gamekeeper john used in his vids could someone try to find them in amazon .de or co.uk ill obviosly look aswell.

j:eek:

2. xXdoomXx

found some on co.uk but without the bottum lip :(

j

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Have you tried looking on Ebay? (assuming you have it available in Germany) I have had good success finding things on Ebay that I would have normally bought on Amazon at a better price. It's worth a look. A lot of vendors are using Ebay as a storefront now, meaning you can avoid the auction style purchases in many cases. Not much there I haven't been able to find. I did a quick search on the US site, and there were quite a few toggle clamps to choose from. I don't know exactly what model GKJ uses, but I saw plenty on the site that, with shipping, were well under 20 euros (in USD equivalent). Worth a try at least. I've bought off of Ebay many times and never had a problem. Just make sure the seller has a high rating - I usually won't buy from someone with less than about a 97% satisfaction rating, preferably higher.

4. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

5. dolomite

dolomite Banned

J, what about spring clamps? they're cheap and i've seen them used before. probably 3-5 euro for a two pack.

6. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Germany?

Hey doom,

just realized (who-you-what-do-you-do) that you should be around here
    somehow right now? In that case look at german ebay for " Klemmsia "

like here: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Klemmsia-Zwi...n_Heimwerker_Handwerkzeug&hash=item43bfc002e5

its for 18 ! of those..

I have rd 10 of those too. If necessary you can take off the "upper" part,
    drill three or four holes dia 5mm in a row through that worbench, stick the metal
    rod through the table and then use the remaining "toggle" part pretty much like an adjustable toggle clamp.. Clamping thicknesses up to 350 mm..

Hope this helps,

Be

s.o. just offers this:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Klemmsia-von...nd_Baby_Tür_Treppenschutz&hash=item58a4e4bd11

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  7. xXdoomXx