Nail bolt slingshot crossbow

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by LegoJworldbuilds, Nov 3, 2013.

1. LegoJworldbuilds

LegoJworldbuilds New Member

Hey I'm Jerome and I'm new to the Slingshot Forum. Would it be possible for any of you to check out my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LegoJworld/feed and check out some of my creations. I have recently built and a nail bolt crossbow and would love some feed back.

Thanks
    Yours sincerely Jerome.

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Welcome to the forum Pm us if need be you stumbled on a great forum with extremely nice members

J

3. Otees

Otees Another Member

Welcome to the forum. Your crossbow looks good.

4. LegoJworldbuilds

LegoJworldbuilds New Member

Thank you

Ever since I posted the link to my channel on this Forum, My video has had a lot of views and even a comment from Joerg. Thank you Joerg and everyone who saw my channel and my crossbow video. Admitted it hasn't had complete positive comments but the majority have been positive, so thank you. :)

Jerome

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Looks like a fun project, just be careful with it. As to the negative comments, they come with the territory. If you put yourself on YT, you'll attract the occasional rude or nasty comment. People get really brave when they can say something and no one can confront them in person.

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Welcome Jerome! Nice to have you here!
    I visited your channel and watched your video. Great job on your shooter, looks like lots of fun!
    Ignore the idiotic, ridiculous comments. There are some real fools online, and I am sorry they found your video. I despise that kind of stuff.

7. slingshotjim

slingshotjim New Member

I am very impressed. The simple design is quite nice. If you can make a crossbow that can perform this well with such simple parts I am sure you can do even much better with a few modifications to increase power and distance. I love you video. You ability to make great videos is even more impressive than your simple but very cool slingshot nail shooter. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you improove on this. I have been trying to get something working, something that will shoot well and I still have not come near to as good as what you have done. I think I will use an idea or two from your design. I think I am trying to get to complicated. Time to go simple. Thanks!

Slingshot Jim

PS

When I first started watching Jeorg I did manage to make a simple junky version of the glove shot that works quite well but does not look nearly as nice as Joerg made but I enjoy shooting it. I wish I could shoot as well as I did back when I was 10 years old. When I was a young I could shoot grasshoppers out of the sky with rocks shot from a homemade slingshot. Back then they called me Jimmy Slingshot but I am not a little kid anymore and have not gone by Jimmy for many, many years.

LATER!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013