my survival slingshot

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by zurdoman95, May 3, 2013.

1. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

this is a slingshot that had already taught here before but I've miss some changes or better said improvements.
    I've put wide and long rubber bands to get more power (for hunting on survival) and I have made this paracord handle that I really love. this handle gives excellent grip and gives you 2.5 meters of rope in case you need. and the best is that is wonderful, and I also made ​​a matching bracelet.

Attached Files:

2. BrPio

BrPio .

I like how you used the hexnuts on the forks.

3. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

4. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Nice job and cool bracelet.

5. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

I changed the way to put the tires, so suffer less and is more accurate slingshot

Attached Files:

6. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Looks very sturdy! I like the hex nuts idea too. If you run out of ammo, you've got spare. [​IMG]

And of course paracord makes it all very, VERY cool!

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Very original and well-designed! Very nice work

8. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

thank you all. This summer I would like to make a version of this slingshot that can shoot arrows.
    I have order online arrows and this arrow whisker. what do you think guys??

Attached Files:

9. squidget

squidget Junior Member

that style of arrow whisker is good i use it with my longbow (a bit of overkill but lol)
    you may just have to incorporate a protector in front of it if using bands to protect it from band strike that would be all.

nice slingshot by the way

10. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

can you explain better how to put this protectors I do not really know how to do it:)

11. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Sry, i have never youse a original Whisker Buisket but I think you can try this with cabelties so that the buisket goes down when the rubber hit. You can see this in the Video --> [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQSj91PXjaI[/ame]
    I hope its helpfull.