My R.C.K File knives.

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by usmc_rocko, Sep 6, 2013.

1. usmc_rocko

usmc_rocko Rocko

Hello all I am new to the forum and thought i would post my knives as others did, I am a custom file knife maker and make a lot of cool knives, here are some of mine if anyone ever wants a custom knife shoot me an e-mail or check my site.

www.rockoscustomknives.weebly.com

R.C.K

p.s. sorry if pics aren't there having trouble with computer, check my site if you all wanna see my work.

2. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

3. usmc_rocko

usmc_rocko Rocko

Thank you been doing it for 3 years and love what I do.

4. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Ehhh this seems a little abrupt. 2 posts and and you are advertising a 'company'.

5. usmc_rocko

usmc_rocko Rocko

First off I am just trying to share pics of my knives and if anyone wanted to know more they could contact me

6. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

looks like those in the gallery have been made by a young knivemaker.
    and like those "available" are of much higher quality. Did you make all those
    knives? in what time?

7. usmc_rocko

usmc_rocko Rocko

Yeah those in the gallery is when I first started and it shows what i did and where I am at now. The ones in available are the nice ones , I sold one of The Enforcer knives to a marine getting ready to go to Afghanistan and he loved it will post a pic of him with it oversees later when he can send it. I have sold a lot of those knives in the available category. Those are my production knives, those knives I made that are in the gallery I made 3 years ago and have been doing these new designs for about 2 years with a lot of change in machines and technique. I mean when i started I had a angle grinder, sandpaper, old hand powered hand drill and that was it, now I got 2 belt grinders, 1 sander, drill press, and a bench grinder and a ton of other stuff. Thank you for liking the quality of my knives BeMahoney .

R.C.K