My new Puppy Dog Video

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jt-1911, Jun 9, 2013.

1. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Sorry, if this is really off topic but today I finished building my Fig Rig and got a new firmware for the Eos 7D and I really wanted to share some clips of my new dog so here you go :)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovvHnWC7Ew0&lc=RUjxwVhBc1HcejmZpPJ3X-_mB9AewStjPhFy93c_25A[/ame]

2. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

3. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

nice, i love dogs. Berner Sennenhund?

4. jt-1911

THats a good guess, but unfortunatly I dont know, since we got this dog from a animal shelter, and they dont know either since it was found on the street (How can someone leave this dog on the street!). We guess a little Berner Sennenhund, and a little australian shepard. :)

5. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

It is beautiful! Seems strong. Great bone structure. His eyes show some high inteligence look. I loved it! (Can I have him?:eek:hahahahaha)

6. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Cue up the cuteness detector… And I'm getting a generous reading of 100%!

Omigosh, jt -- what an adorable little pup! You just want to reach out and give this sweetie a big hug.
    [​IMG]

7. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

is very cute I would like to have a dog

8. jt-1911

Thanks for all the nice comments :) Yes he is very sweet and adorable :) Anyway is someone here you can guesstimate the grown size of him? All the vets said about knee high, since he doesnt have large paws currently but his anckles are very strong.

9. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Sweet dog :D
    I would also like have a Dog back :mad: but unfortunately I have not Time to take care of him :(