My most recent

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by dannytsg, Jul 6, 2013.

1. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

I recently had a custom slingshot made for me which I had carved with the head of a stag deer and also had my initials carved in it.

My plan is to pass this item down to my daughter and on through the family and thus I decided I needed to make a knife to accompany it.

So here it is:

[​IMG]

It is a pukko style blade fitted with a stacked leather handle and accompanying bolster. I also wet formed a nice leather sheath and embossed it with some designs to compliment my slingshot.

Hope you like it

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

very nice set!! i like scandi/puukko knives :D

3. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Nice Work, the Deer head is Impressive :D
    I once had a Big Spanish Pocket Knife that looked like a Deer foot. That would fit perfectly but unfortunately I can´t find it again :(
    But your Knife fits also very Good ;) 1+
    And if I am not mistaken, and on the knob is a screw you can possibly very easily mount a Fork as Sling-knife ;)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  4. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

I like your idea of these becoming a cherished heirloom. I hope it will be one that stays in regular service--the best kind.

Memories of using these with you will no doubt soon establish their value with your daughter.

Have fun!

5. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Very very nice! The carving is amazing, and I love the knife! Very well done!