my first home made slingshot

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by xs-lothian, Oct 3, 2013.

1. xs-lothian

xs-lothian Hunter

hi guys,

if you have been following my into thread you will know the storey of my dangerous counterfeit slingshot, decided to put it aside and not use it until i get some weaker bands.

anyway, with the kids in bed and the wife at work, i could think of nothing better to do with my evening than start my own slingshot.

it started off life from the hrawk template, i took the fork width down to 7.5cm and the total lenght to 13cm. after starting to cut it out, i decided to change a few things, and then again when i was filling, had no plan just kind of happened.

i know its nothing as nice as what some produce, but it is my first and i think it looks great.

any suggestions on improvements etc muchly appreciated. i will be heading to asda tomorrow or sat for some fit4life bands for it :D

images can be found here(should take you to image 1 and i think theres about 15):

https://www.theslingshotforum.com/photo/imag0261-334.html

im calling it the "FOX" and as you can prob make out from the images i did have a fox and "FOX" on the slingshot but it came off when i waxed it for some reason :confused:

cheers

D

2. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

3. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that! Everyone starts somewhere and mine did not look anywhere near that good.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Very nicely done. I hope my first attempt at a homemade wooden slingshot looks as good as yours.

5. Lars

Lars The Evil Genious

hey good work much better than my first :D
    (mine wasn´t that good)

6. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

7. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Good work.
    Doesn´t look like your first.;)