my 2nd slingshot mini beach

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by xs-lothian, Oct 8, 2013.

1. xs-lothian

xs-lothian Hunter

hi guys,

had some spare time this afternoon to finish off my second homemade, another beach design but this time a mini. hope you like it :) forgot to mention its another hrawk but the baby dragon :)

cheers

D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  2. xs-lothian

xs-lothian Hunter

the flat on the bottom is for my pinky didnt find it too comfortable with it being all round, much better like this tho :D

3. xs-lothian

xs-lothian Hunter

also forgot to say that both my slingshots that i have made, there was no power tools of an sort involved, both were cut out with a wood saw and large hack saw and then filled out with normal finishing files, not rasps, and then hand sanded.

4. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I like it! And no power tools usually make me fall in lov when I bulid a shooter!:D

5. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Good work!

I just don't really get the size, could you take a pic with your hand?

6. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

7. xs-lothian

xs-lothian Hunter

yes no problem, i will take some and post it later tonight, it is rather small, i am working on a palm swell on this slingshot and am in the process of finishing touches, first coat of varnish applied last night, will get it wire wooled and another coat on tonight but will take some pictures first. the varnish needs about 24 hours between coats and i want about 4 or 5 coats on it :)

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

That looks good. Nice work with hand tools. Hrawk has some nice designs.

9. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Made my day with a fab mini :)

J keep that swag around you you'll need it to slay those zombie dragon hatchlings ;)

10. xs-lothian

xs-lothian Hunter

size update as promised, will get some new ones up once im finished the ........ finishing :D

Attached Files:

11. Hrawk

Hrawk Hedonistic Decedance

Good job, can't go wrong with a Baby.

If you like this one, check out the Hrawkeye, similar but modified for a bit more comfort. I find it sits better in the hand.

(I'll post the template up in a sec).