Multiple picture postings

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by Bushmaster, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

I can post one photo OK but when I try 2 or more only the last one appears. What am I dong wrong?

2. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I choose all my photos then hit upload, you may have to wait a bit as it can be a bit slow. Then write your post and either insert attachments one by one or hit insert all. Hard to say but some people have problems with it and some don't. I did at first but I got better 'net and no issues anymore. Don't think I got to welcome you when you first got here so I'll now say high and welcome to Animal House! Any help I can give, I will give. Enjoy the nuttiness and brotherhood, it's a unique community.

3. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Or you can upload pictures to a web hosting outfit or your personal ftp space. Most ISP's have some data space for web page, etc. There are several free and pretty easy to understand FTP programs.

I was involved for 15 years with an online flight simulator and a virtual squadron. They maintain a BBS and limited FTP space. I tend to use that for most of my stuff. www.332nd.org

4. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

What I really want to know is how to 'fisk' between the photos. How do I post a photo, add some text, post another photo, etc...?

-Wild Bill

5. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

If you upload your pics to something like photobucket and then insert them to your posts you can add your comments between the IMG lines. If you have a smartphone and use the app you can do it straight away without the double handling

6. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

Dolomite's was the only one I really am capable of understanding with my limited IT knowledge and I appreciate the welcome. Thanks to all and I'm sure the others who are more savvy will be helped by all the other suggestions so it's win, win! You folks are all a great bunch! Thanks and best regards!

7. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Bill, you insert a photo, hit enter, then type then photos and so on. The only way I know how is to do it manually.

8. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Rather than use the "insert image" I have my Photobucket open in another window. I will type something, open the window, click image, copy. I'll open this window and paste it in, type some more and I'll go back and get others as needed the same way. It is just point and click.

9. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

One picture at a time, type in between, then upload another picture. Takes time but it isn't that hard.

Stick with it Wildbill!

10. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Im with Flipgun. Use Photobucket or Tinypic then just copy and paste the img link

11. ForumTech

ForumTech Administrator Staff Member

If you upload your images to the post, then use the paper clip button in the post response box, you can place the images where you would like.

I don't like off site photo hosting. When the URLs change it often makes the thread pointless.

What browser and operating system are you using, and can you get me a screen shot of what it's doing?