Multi component shooter

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by flicks, Jun 9, 2013.

1. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Hello,

this morning I had an idea for a slingshot, made of a material mix, which can be cured by 230C in the oven. I had all components available so I decided to give it a try. I've banded it up with a Dutch bandset. Sorry, but I was not able to do a shooting test. It broke on the first try:confused:
    Anyway, the shooter tasted quite good (with butter and a cup of coffee):D
    A nice weekend to all of you!

Attached Files:

2. ich bekomme auch Hunger......
    Gibt es ein Rezept dafür....?
    Speed Test, währe wohl, wie schnell ist es aufgegessen, also gehen wir mal auf Rekordjagt!

3. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Haha cool idea!

4. On what one can come everything for ideas if man also makes sometimes what in the kitchen for the family?
    Everything must not always function central issue him was to be used still for other, and if it only in addition there was to be satisfied the hunger with taste.

Good hunger

Joe

Auf was man alles für Ideen kommen kann, wenn Mann auch mal was in der Küche für die Familie macht?
    Es muss nicht immer alles funktionieren Hauptsache der Bruch war noch für anderes zu gebrauchen, und wenn es nur dazu da war den Hunger mit Geschmack zu stillen.

Guten Hunger

Joe

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
  5. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Oh my God! Laughing... And Slingshot of the Year award goes to... [drum roll, please] And it's..TheraBuns! It's not just good. It's Gr-r-eat! The compound slingshot that can lick 'em all!

A very impressive bandset there, Flicks. I might have to order some of that setup. [​IMG]

I think I shall never look at another pastry the same way again. This is definitely one for the historical coffee table book.
    [​IMG]

6. Stringsling

Stringsling New Member

7. roger59

roger59 Member

yeah, that's really cool. i would like to do that for my kids, they love that kind of thing.

8. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Haha, nice one!

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I'm not really sure if that is good.
    Come to my home and make those in the morning and I shall hava a definitive opinion!

10. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

Haha awesome! A tasty shooter!

11. Next take sometimes maybe a puff pastry, that also exists of several lay like the multinational Plex or plywood! And also too deep incisions do not make and seal with yolk!
    Maybe also sometimes the tapes properly fasten and cut more cleanly that they do not tear again! :D :cool: :confused:

Joe

Das nächste mal vielleicht einen Blätterteig nehmen, der besteht auch aus mehreren lagen wie das Multi Plex oder Sperrholz! Und auch nicht zu tiefe Einschnitte machen und mit Eigelb versiegeln!
    Vielleicht auch mal die Bänder richtig befestigen und sauberer zuschneiden, dass sie nicht wieder einreissen! :D :confused: :cool:

Joe

12. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Definitely very tasty looking! Yum!

13. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

HAHAHAHA. If you are surching for a target, let me know.:D:D

14. flicks

..und der Reichweitentest ist dann die Zeit, bis man wieder Hunger bekommt :D

after 4 cups of coffee in the morning I get weired ideas...

Sorry Thistle, but when I send these bandsets over the ocean, it will cause a biological hazard alert at the US customs, but I think your local cheese dairy can help you either.

But your wife will think that you are mad...

Thanks for the invitation. Next time when I'm in Brazil I will give you a call;)

...next time I will add resin instead of water to make it more durable and the setup will be with double cheese tapered and a ham pouch...

15. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

"it will cause a biological hazard alert at the US customs..."

[​IMG] Laughing... You know about that, huh? You're right. I forgot. I think the entire state of California shuts down whenever anyone spills a truckload of milk. Risky stuff. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. flicks

I've made my experience with the US customs, but this story is completely off topic...:D

17. Courier

Courier Senior Member

Awesome idea!
    I hope we get the chance to see more of that kind. :)

18. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

All you guys and gals crack me up! The wonderfully tasty dish is really cool and I wish I had a few right now! I have got to quit reading this forum when I am hungry cause it is 8 miles to the nearest store and I have chores to do! Thank you one and all!:D