Moorhammers All Over Youtube

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by wildsidejounalist, Oct 24, 2013.

1. wildsidejounalist

wildsidejounalist Banned

Well this is a thread of videos of morrhammers I have found all over youtube , enjoy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTeBKd72d4[/ame]

I like this one because its very shiny at the end , and also it shows you how to make the slingshot .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvW-rM5gcWU[/ame]

I also like this one because it shows you how to make the slingshot , different from the last one because it makes it from a natural fork , or branch .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxO0FYTaCjc[/ame]

This one I like how they came out at the end but in the beginning the slideshow doesnt say anything , im guessing he used a file for the handle shaping.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHAjAUBHJWY[/ame]

This one I think it was rushed a little since it itsnt alot of shaping but I like the handle and that its shiny.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5ulxM0BNg[/ame]

This slingshot I really love allot , to me it looks flawless , how he polished the aluminium it is just amazing , super thumbs up to him .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XivYywG9DrU[/ame]

This one is very unique because it is made of hdpe2 witch to the people who dont know , its a very strong plastic.

Well everyone I hope you guys liked it , Jesse

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Interesting, you sound just like the Sling Shot Boy....

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Someone who already posted the exact same thing, down to the word. I've seen this post before.

4. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

yep, sounds familiar.

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

If I can remember where I saw it, I'll be happy to supply it, that is if the previous location hasn't been deleted.

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I knew I had seen something VERY similar to this before...and here is the link:

http://slingshotforum.com/topic/26575-all-about-moor-hammers/?hl=moorhammers#entry341354

This was posted by Badboyenthusiast aka The Slingshot Boy aka Endofworldprep

Seems awfully close to me. What got my attention was the repeated use of the word "shiny" - he's the only one I've known to use that word over and over with respect to slingshots.

Perhaps I'm wrong. It could be nothing more than a complete coincidence that you write just like him.

7. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

shared experiences

Maybe off topic, yet still:

Please let me introduce to you: MONEYBOY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCfm-vWuQRk[/ame]

skilled boy!

8. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

slingshotboy, AKA endofworldprep!
    Won't you give up?

HIJACKERS, CHARGE!!!!!

9. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Easy, guys. This new member has a different IP address than all the other tssb identities so far. The thread contains different videos, but the TS did not claim that those are his - which is what tssb would have done.

Let's not condemn every new user just because he reminds us on tssb.

10. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member

aye aye surrrr :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy2y-7DoDhU[/ame]

11. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Well, I could certainly be wrong. I've posted my link so you can see for yourself why it seems so much like that previous post. If it's not the same person, they do have some things in common. In the meantime, I will follow on BV's call and be happy to share another recipe that everyone can enjoy. After two hijackings in a single day, we need some good solid nutrition:

The Green Monster Smoothie

Makes about 6 cups (48 ounces)

Spinach, Orange Juice, Yogurt and Berries are all on the list of ‘Super Foods’ known to pack some of the strongest nutritional punch. It’s hard to find easier recipes that give you access to so many good things at one time.

6 Cups Spinach (loosely packed, not crammed in)
    1 ½ Cups 100% Fruit Juice (Orange Juice, Grape Juice, Apple Juice or any 100% juice with no added sugar)
    ½ Cup Milk (1% or Non-Fat)
    1 Cup Regular or Greek Yogurt (preferably low fat, low sugar)
    2 Containers Pureed Carrot Baby Food
    3 Packets Truvia or other sweetener of your choice (optional)
    1 Cup Water
    2 Cups Frozen or Fresh Fruit, such as Strawberries, Blueberries, Pineapple, Peaches, Banana, etc.

Place the Spinach, Fruit Juice, Milk, Yogurt and Truvia in a blender. Mix until well combined and the spinach leaves are just tiny green specs.

Stop the blender and add the water and frozen fruit. Continue to blend, pulsing as needed to break up the fruit. Blend until smooth.

Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. If the smoothie separates, just give it a good shake.

This is a very easy recipe to adjust to your personal tastes as well as to the ingredients you happen to have on hand. Using the most basic recipe and a mix of Orange Juice and a mild colored fruit such as peaches, your smoothie will have a beautiful green color. Adding darker fruit or fruit juice such as grape juice and strawberries, you may end up with a brown color. Regardless of the color, these smoothies taste awesome and are a great way to get your fruits and veggies into your diet. I’ve been told that kids love these, even ones who won’t always eat their veggies!

A quick note, be sure not to overload your blender. These smoothies can kill lesser blenders, so judge for yourself how much your particular model can handle. You’ve been warned. As for me, I killed my first blender (a 30-year old model) and recently replaced with a remanufactured $300 blender I got for less than half that.

12. Brazilviking

I agree.... Since no more slingshotboy videos show up. It can be a tatc to get views.

13. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Upon further investigation, this seems to be "endoftheworldprep", which may or may not be tssb.

Bye, bye, stupid.

I want to make a potato soup tomorrow. A good recipe, anyone? :)

I like my soups thick, with lots of meat.

14. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Joerg, I posted my beerstu recipe in the "Making of" thread for the vid where you appeared to get hit by a ricochet. I haven't quite figured out the linking to pages yet.

15. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I have one to add that you might like also Joerg:

Normally, this is a basic potato soup, which is great on it's own, but I've also had it with ham, sausage and bacon added. Heck, you could put just about anything in there. You can adjust the liquid ingredients to make it thicker to your liking. If you want to add meat, just add the already cooked meat to the pot about 5-10 minutes before you serve it.

My niece calls this "Death by Cheese Potato Soup"

Ingredients
    8 Cups Chicken Broth
    1/4 to 1/2 Large Onion
    1 Cup (2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter
    ½ Cup Flour
    1 LB Monterrey Jack Cheese
    18-20 Medium Baking Potatoes
    3-4 TBSP Sour Cream (add more if you like)

Directions
    1. Peel and chop the potatoes into small pieces. Spread the potatoes on a greased cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
    2. Bring 8 Cups of Chicken Broth to a boil in a large soup pot.
    3. Finely mince the Onion and sauté with 1 cup Butter. Once the Butter starts to simmer, whisk in ½ cup Flour and simmer until thickened. Start ladling some of the hot Chicken Broth into the roux until you have a smooth, almost runny consistency.
    4. Thinly slice or shred the Monterey Jack and add to the Onion/Butter/Flour mixture – stir until the cheese is completely melted and smooth. Test the flavor at this point and make any necessary adjustments – more cheese is a plus here.
    5. Pour the cheesy roux into the remaining Chicken Broth and mix well. Add the Potatoes. Finally, mix in several heaping tablespoons of Sour Cream. Serve hot with a variety of garnishes.

TIP: Serve garnished with crumbled bacon, additional sour cream, chives, green onions, garlic croutons, etc. Also try sourdough bread bowls for a nice presentation.

16. Brazilviking

INGREDIENTS

4 medium potatoes (german potatoes are WAy batter than brazilian...)
    2 spoons of olive oil
    200 g bacon
    1/2 onion, small cubes...really small, Joerg
    1 mashed garlik tooth
    1 milk cream box 200ml
    2 spoons of butter
    3 spoons of cream cheese
    salt, pepper powder, sliced chive at your own taste!

Cut and cook the potatoes until it get really soft!
    beat it up with some of the water on the blender
    add milk gream, butter, cream cheese...keep beating!
    In anothe pan, warm up the olive oil, fry small cubes of bacon (BACON!!!), untill it seems to get crunchy....add onions, garlik
    join everything together, add some spoos of water acording to consistence and some salt untill it gets perfect!
    add pepper and chives

enjoy, BV POTATO BACON SOUP! I can't do it here, its 30 degrees outside...and it is night!!

17. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Creme fresh gemuse suppe a lot of pumpkin and just add that all together :)

J

18. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Cawl is the national dish of Wales. Welsh Cawl is a stew and made from bacon, Welsh lamb or beef, cabbage and leeks.Though more traditionally cheaper cuts of lamb are used, be warned Welsh recipes for Cawl vary from region to region and sometimes even season to season.There is no hard and fast rule.

Cawl can be eaten in one bowl, though often the broth will be served first followed by the meat and vegetables.

The flavors in Welsh Cawl do improve for keeping for a day or two, so don't be afraid to make it in advance or save any leftovers for reheating
    Prep Time: 30 minutes

Cook Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes

Total Time: 3 hours

Ingredients:

• 1 tbsp lard or bacon fat
    • 2 large onions, thickly sliced
    • 1 medium swede, peeled and cut into 1"/2.5 cm cubes
    • 4 large carrots, peeled thickly sliced.
    • 4 leeks, cleaned and sliced
    • 1 lb/ 450g potatoes, peeled and quartered
    • 1 lb/450g brisket of beef
    • 1 lb/ 450g piece of smoked bacon, cut in to 1"/2.5 cm cubes
    • 1 bay leaf
    • Sprig fresh thyme
    • Salt and freshly ground pepper.
    Preparation:

• Melt the lard in a large stock pan over a high heat, take care not to burn the fat. Add all the vegetables except the potatoes, to the hot fat and brown for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove the vegetables with a slotted spoon and keep to one side.
    • Raise the heat and add the beef to the pan and brown on all sides. Return the browned vegetables to the pan with the bacon pieces and herbs.
    • Cover the meat and vegetables with cold water, bring to the boil, then lower the heat to keep the water simmering and cook for 2 hours, or until the beef is tender.
    • Lift the beef from the pan and keep to one side. Add the potatoes and bring back to the boil and cook for another 20 mins, or until the potatoes are cooked. Meanwhile, once the beef is cool enough to handle, cut into 2"/5cm cubes. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the beef back to the pot and cook for a further 10 minutes.
    • Season well with salt and pepper and serve while piping hot. The broth from the pot can be served first as a soup, followed by the meat and vegetables, the choice is yours.
    The flavors in Welsh Cawl do improve for keeping for a day or two, so don't be afraid to make it in advance or save any leftovers for reheating.