Moorhammer With Oak Scale

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by TheFamousSlingshotBoy, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Well everyone please dont get all angry that I am back. I can understand that because of what I have done people have hard feeling with me. Im hoping for forgiveness from everyone including Jeorge. If I am allowed forgiveness I can show that I have changed. Well here is the slingshot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4q_V_-uTU&feature=c4-overview&list=UURIn7gno-6YtFno1cHCEymQ[/ame]

This slingshot has a frame of two 3/4 in thick baltic birch grade A. With a scale of 3/4 in oak.

2. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

good restart with apologies!

nice slingshot!

welcome back! i have the feeling that this is honest this time. but don't be astonished if most of us will have a hard time to trust you again.

3. Thankyou !!! You have know idea how much this means

4. kineticweaponry

kineticweaponry Senior Member

Cool slingshot, keep it up

5. Thank you. Also I love the wooden panther you made. I though that the limbs are to thin to make it out off wood.

6. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Hi. I've heard and learned about all the problems that the other members had with you few monthes ago. I need to ask.... Have you emailed Joerg and asked for his permission to re-join the forum? I think it would be more apropriate.

7. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Uhm... nope, sorry dude not convinced yet, nice slingshot though!!

8. dolomite

dolomite Banned

How many plusses is this worth? Can't count that high.

9. Brazilviking

Banned already.... I PM Joerg, and he told that he don't want him to come back.

10. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

Lol, what did this guy do? Is he the one that made Joerg to quit slingshotforum and start his own website?

11. Brazilviking

As far as I know, he is a troll. He likes to create fake profiles and pretend to be famous slingshot builders like gamekeeper john and others. He caused a lot of trouble..... Aparently he has a youtube channel called end of the world prep. He is quite persistent and keeps showing of from time to time.

12. CEZ

CEZ New Member

Good call, he has been lots of trouble in the past, coming back as different users and claiming other peoples work to be his own, many times! Why would the brief apology convince anyone?

13. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

... because this time he tried not to sign in with another different name and posted his real yt-channel without using stolen stuff. sure, it would've been just a matter of time 'till he falls back again into his usual stuff to cause problems, but i found his apology a nice and maybe even honest gesture.

funniest but kinda confusing thing he did was talking to himself in a thread with two different accounts to proof that he is not him and that he is him. :D

14. Brazilviking

I'm not that kingd of forgiving person.

15. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Unfortunately, until he gets mental help, he will doubtlessly fall back in to the same pattern. I mean, two months ago he was banned for being a jackass under the name of Bullybreeder.
    But I am with you Max, I did find that apology rather meaningful and somewhat touching.

16. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

let's say i got used to his roleplaying.

17. Odins_Zornn

Odins_Zornn Noob

As someone who runs into the type of person you all make him out to be all the time at school: he just wants attention, but doesn't know how to get it the right way.

I should know; I used to be that type of person.

All he needs is the type of attention and words that Will and MaddyMax are giving him. Not treating him like an untrained animal or rioters are treated, but like a peer that doesn't know he did something wrong. He imitates what he wants to be because he doesn't think himself good enough for you. It maters equally if not more HOW you say what you want to say to him or her.

I'm not saying that he should be invited back; I'm saying if he or anyone like him arrives at this forum and acts the way he acted, kindly tell him or her what is wrong with what he or she is doing/saying and most importantly WHY it is wrong. He or she might not know that their behavior is wrong at all.

18. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Someone forward this to theonewhoshallnotbenamed:D

19. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

Meh, trolling is such a waste of precious time...

Thanks for explaining me though about tis fella Brazilviking ^^