Molotov Cocktail Gatling Slingshot

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by FIAAO, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Oh yes? Good, they may kiss this then ( )( ) :D

2. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

This launcher is stupendous!

I'm curious how the rubber (tubes?) Were protected from the wicks of the "beverages".

Just call it a backfire creation tool,have it classified as a firefighting aid--no legal worries then;)

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Great idea ^

4. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

slingpit: they probably already had a file on me since an ill advised comment I put by my signature on a petition at the 2nd lollapalooza tour.

5. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^Oh man, I can only imagine what that was :D

6. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Ok, it´s a little bit OT, but there was a story over 3D printing of parts for weapons in the newspaper this week. They will have a registration of 3D printer owner. Next time they want to have a registration of owner, user or persons who have acces to milling and turning machines.
    Because to produce this parts on this machines in plastic materials is possible, as on 3D printers.

7. Kyleengineers

Kyleengineers New Member

Thanks heaps Joerg! Your like gave me 100 subscribers in 8 hours :eek:

Failure: I wouldn't bother with my second channel at the moment... It's largely full of things I'm not too proud of...

Mike: After the weapon has been cocked, I wrap the rubber in foil near where the flame would be, It buys the bungie (inefficient I know) a few seconds with the flame directly on it. You can see the little shards of foil flying off the front of the gun if you look in the slowmo video. I mainly used bungie as I didn't want to spend big money on something that was likely to be burnt right through. To compensate, I used 8mm solid core bungie, so it's a 2 man operation to cock it back.

Lets not even go near the legality of the thing... The excuse that I had prepared for the police was that it can be used as a high velocity newspaper delivery system... and just hope they don't see the 50 bottles and jerry of petrol I have with me :p

8. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Not surprised. [​IMG]

Just remember to... [​IMG]

1. Hold hands and walk in a single file.
    2. No running in the hallway.
    3. Don't slurp with your straw.
    4. Listen quietly while others are talking.
    5. Raise your hand when you have a question.
    6. Say, "Excuse me," "Please," "Thank you," and "No, thank you."

And um...
    7.Don't rubberize outside defined lines.

[​IMG] Wicked crazy piece of equipment!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013