Molotov Cocktail Gatling Slingshot

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by FIAAO, Jul 29, 2013.

1. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

No, don't worry, I'm not going to build it...

...because this guy already did! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5P15dsumO8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5P15dsumO8[/ame]

Pretty darn cool, I think! Just tought I tell you about it :)

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Holy s$&@!!! This guy is a psycho! He should be behind bars!!! The work of a maniac!
    It is too dangerous!!!!.........

Damn!!!! Why didn't I thought about it!!!!

3. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

The plans for that need to be in Everyone's "Zombie Apocalypse" file .

4. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

That thing is unbelievable!

5. thehornedal

thehornedal Junior Member

BURN ZOMMBIES BURN!! haha so awesome!! :D
    thanks for posting it!

6. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Crazy, is that a member from our Forum?
    Sounds as if he try to imitate, Jörgs laugh. ;)
    I like it :D 1+

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

This would be way too much fun!! I don't even want to think about getting caught with such a contraption here though:eek:

8. Kyleengineers

Kyleengineers New Member

Hey guys, my youtube analytics flagged that I was getting views from here so I thought I would drop in!

I actually am a member over on slingshotforum.com, and posted it up there a few months ago, however it was taken down for being too dangerous...

The gun itself is pretty amazing, the video doesn't do justice to what it's like in the flesh, the sheer amount of heat alone is ridiculous! Thanks heaps for watching!

9. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Wow thats incredible!!! Amazing work! Respect :)

10. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

You should be ashamed Kyle!!!.... For not posting it here earlier. :p
    I love it!!!!
    Thanks Failure for posting.;)

11. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Great Work Kyle! :D 1+

12. Kyleengineers

Kyleengineers New Member

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'll be sure to post it here next time I make something like this :)

I actually filmed a build vid of it too, although didn't end up editing it all together because the main vid got so few hits, let me know if you are interested. I'd probably throw it up on my second channel though as my main channel has largely turned into a car review show... Seems like the general public was more interested in cars than guns :(

13. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Welcome to the forum Kyle!

I hope you didn't mind me for posting your video here. I'm amazed over the video, and also amazed by the lack of views. I mean, the thing is amazing! I like your build-videos too, I would very much like to see how you made this one! But editing is some time-consuming work, that for sure...

Oh, and what's the name of your second channel? Definetly checking it out! :)

14. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Kyle, I "liked" your video, you will soon get a few thousand views more because of that.

This forum won't take down "dangerous" content. One rule only: Politeness.

Welcome, brother! Your thrower kicks butt.

15. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Will: funny thing about weapons laws in the US, flame throwers are legal in most jurisdictions. Jamie and Adam even build them in California on Mythbusters. Laws are weird and generally only prohibit things that mobilize the mad moms, corporate fat cats, or scare the politicians themselves. Handguns are portable and easily concealed. High powered rifles can be used from a long ways off. Big knives are nastier than many folks realise, thus the 3" rule in most jurisdictions. Most other things are too clumsy, too short ranged, and too obvious to scare the pols and too obscure to worry the mad moms.

16. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I see what you are saying, for sure. My only concern is getting caught in a legal 'gray area' where my device is rolled into some bizarre illegal classification.
    For example, all forms of potato cannons here are considered mortars, if you can believe that. Any balisong knife is an instant felony, regardless of size. This state has a law with the phrase (regarding rifles) with "evil-looking characteristics" meaning collapsible stocks, flash hiders/muzzle brakes, bayonet lugs, etc. You wouldn't believe the loopholes I had to find in order to legally build (and use)my AR-15. It really beggars belief that lawmakers would judge an object on its appearance. That is akin to them saying that you must not have a brush guard on your truck because it looks evil and you might use it to flatten someone. But I digress.
    I (half-jokingly) refer to this state as the 'People's Republic of California' for good reason. But I will check on the gun laws and fire codes and see if perhaps I can build more extreme devices.

17. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

haha that is absolutely ridiculously awsome! :D

18. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

Awesome!!! I want one!!!

19. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Will: yep. The old assault weapons ban in the 90s was such a joke because it used cosmetic features rather than actual capabilities (beyond magazine size, of course) to ban certain firearms. And local laws can always be more strict than federal or state laws. Minnesota's only slingshot restriction is no slingshots in State parks. The city of Duluth in northern MN bans all slingshots without a permit. I'm pretty sure we're OK on balisongs and I know 1 handers are ok, but you have to keep the blade less than 3" on any knife you carry in a pocket or otherwise not in plain sight. Like I said before, laws are weird. :(

20. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Pst, the NSA is watching.