Maple and Walnut PFS

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Bighaze51, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Bighaze51

Bighaze51 Professional Amateur Dude

I made these two yesterday and today. They are both made from hardwood flooring samples. The pieces were too narrow to make full size shooters so I decided to venture back into the PFS world. I decided not to stain or oil them so it's just straight CA glue finishes on both. The maple one is a sweet shooter. I shot it today and she's BAD! I just finished the walnut shoot a few minutes ago and it's dark here so I'll have to wait till tomorrow

Maple, double golds gym .55mm bands 3cm at fork 1.5 at pouch
    [​IMG]

Walnut, double golfs gym .55mm bands. 2cm at fork 1cm at pouch. This one has narrower forks so I made the bands a little smaller
    [​IMG]

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Nice!!!! Bright and dark!

3. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Those are both beautiful PFS's. You've been a busy guy haze!

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Both look amazing! I was finally able to band my PFS tonight, but will have to wait to shoot it. I have not shot a PFS before, so we'll see how she handles.

6. Bighaze51

Busy busy busy!! I'm going to attempt salvaging the olive wood tommorow and make one from it. I know these aren't terribly fancy but they are comfy. I know the maple one shoots well too. Hopefully the walnut does too

7. ODslap

ODslap New Member

There both smart kit them mate,I reckon,for my shooting technique anyway there just the right size.
    Also I'd been wondering about those Golds bands,I like the look and make up of them you know

Respect. ODslap :)

8. bigjim

bigjim New Member

Yes !
    Good work , man .
    I like both of them .
    :)

9. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

cute little couple

10. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

very nice pair!

11. Bighaze51

I like the golds gym bands so far. Im supposed to get some theraband gold in today so I'll be able to compare finally. Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully I'll have an olive wood PFS to show off soon!