Manual pump airgun slingshot with high ammo clip..?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by shoe, Jul 14, 2020.

1. shoe

shoe New Member

Hi,

I am looking for something like a "FX Indy Arrow" with a manual pump...but not for Arrows but with many small projectiles (like steel balls) and a many ammo magazine (at least 6-12 projectiles). In theory you should pump manually several times and then you can shoot several times (optimally the full magazine empty).

Does something like this exist?

2. SLOTH_LORD

SLOTH_LORD New Member

3. SLOTH_LORD

SLOTH_LORD New Member

This isn't air-powered but is everything else you asked about

Attached Files:

shoe likes this.
  4. SLOTH_LORD

SLOTH_LORD New Member

Hunt down bigger game with arguably the BADDEST looking slingshot without venturing into full on crossbow territory. This unit features a built-in magazine allowing you to pre-load up to 40 rounds of 8mm ball bearings or a single crossbow bolt.

The position of the front handle can be adjusted, allowing you to reduce/increase the level of power as needed. The rear handle includes an 11mm mounting rail so you can install a scope with laser sight or a tactical flashlight.

This slingshot has been built to withstand the toughest conditions. How many slingshots have you seen recently with a steel cable attached to EIGHT sets of high tension rubber bands?

shoe likes this.
  5. SLOTH_LORD

SLOTH_LORD New Member

It also shoots metal darts

shoe likes this.
  6. shoe

shoe New Member

Looks amazing! Just what I was looking for! I just have to find out now if I can order it and have it delivered to Germany. (is this legal in Germany?)

Which would recommend:
    the Tenth Semiautomatic
    the RS-X7 V1
    the RS-X7 V2

And why?

Do you recommend ordering a replacement rubber band-set? Or can I build it myself easily?

Cheers,
    shoe

7. SLOTH_LORD

SLOTH_LORD New Member

Depends on what sort of quality your looking for if its high quality and good workmanship then I would probably recommend https://www.hammersurvival.com/products/rs-x7-doomsday-slingshot-crossbow-v2 which is only $10 more expensive then the version 1 but better in almost every way. However the https://www.aliexpress.com/i/33013066126.html is cheaper but also at lower quality and similar in design to the version 1 https://www.hammersurvival.com/products/rs-x7-slingshot-crossbow. Ultimately it's up to you. Whether you are looking for something cheaper but still works in every aspect that it should or something that's almost double the price that's a bit higher quality and probably more powerful, but also does the same thing as the other cheaper version

shoe likes this.
  8. SLOTH_LORD

SLOTH_LORD New Member

shoe likes this.
  9. shoe

shoe New Member

Thanks! I guess Hammersurvival is also just ordering stuff from China and re-selling? Or do they really have their own model and production?

Do you think this is identical to the V2 from Hammersurvival? Looks like it: same shop...it seems I cannot post links

Bugar likes this.