Lots of slingshots, tons of shooting, and cats

Discussion in 'The latest one!' started by JoergS, Sep 26, 2011.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

A new video is online!<br><br><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/om0BSQ3xAuU" width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" quality="high" scale="exactfit"></embed><br><br>This time, the pulley based draw length extension employed by the Bullpup Sling-X-Bow has been brought over to a conventional slingshot. 32 cm (13") of additional acceleration make this camo painted huge frame a true performer. <br><br>Both weapons are shot through the chrony, and the crossbow won by only a few percent. <br><br>The original design is from Mr. Robert Blair, it is called the "ComBow". The Slingshot Channel converted Mr. Blair's invention for the much faster flatbands, and also for the far more powerful "butterfly" shooting style. The result is a stronger slingshot, but it is also pretty bulky. <br><br>The video shows to more frames carved from dogwood, and a hand protection "glove". The slingshots are all used against a 75% empty 5 liter beer barrel. The beer was no longer drinkable, but good enough for the slomo cam to take some nice shots. <br><br>Jörg

2. Tobias

Tobias New Member

well done Jörg! now it is time for me to shot against the orginal beer can form the cannon vid :lol!:<br><br>test your Combow with 12mm to !

3. Badger

Badger New Member

<font color="green"><strong>Excellent video... bravo...!!!</strong></font>

4. trobbie66

trobbie66 New Member

really like the wood version of the Moorshammer. We have kegs like that in Canada,call them Bubbas. I need 4 when going to a party ,2 to share and 2 forME. they are always empty before the party is over.Ill have to start saving them for target practice.

5. neckbiter613

neckbiter613 New Member

Ok I have been watching your vids for about a week and I have to say I wish I could have you tutor me on wood work I have made a chess board and a chess sets and I have made bowls cups and plates even a little scroll saw art but I don't think I ever could build all this amazing stuff you build I mean just......WOW......Glückliches Schießen Joerg