Lethalizing Paper Planes!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by x9x9x9x9x9, Mar 3, 2013.

1. NightSquid

NightSquid New Member

2. Dirbyhunter62

Dirbyhunter62 New Member

I did this once i wanted to make a long dart i found that making the paper into a cone shape worked best for me i then put a steel ball behind the nail i could throw it over 40yrds

3. Retlav

Retlav New Member

Here's a comment sir.<br>PS. There's a tip: put the airplane on fire!!!!!

4. joshyjol

joshyjol New Member

Good work joerg.. still fasinated with what you can make, I have watched all your videos many times and they never get old! Plus sunday is my favourite day for one reason only!

5. jacob12345

jacob12345 New Member

Great idea. I'll have to try it out. Hopefully I can win that custom slingshot, it looked perfect for the job.

6. jake rebello

jake rebello New Member

i want to win the slingshot

7. profporkchop

profporkchop New Member

It's about time my luck turned around and I won something.

8. Mbelmer

Mbelmer New Member

this is one of my favorite videos of yours, i think you should post a sequel where you make them even more powerful, or make a crossbow specially designed for this!

9. PapaKOA

PapaKOA New Member

I love watching your channel with my sons. Thank you very much for the fun entertainment.

10. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Guys, this is the wrong thread to participate in the drawing. A user has opened it by error. Please post here:<br><br><a href="/t2895p585-paper-planes-weaponized#33445">http://theslingshotforum.forumotion.com/t2895p585-paper-planes-weaponized#33445</a>