Legal in France

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by gtmcfar, May 17, 2012.

1. gtmcfar

gtmcfar New Member

Aloha,<br><br>Who can I ask about the legality of something in France? Don't want to share until I am sure it is ok.<br><br>G

2. cbsmith111

cbsmith111 New Member

If it's anything like over here I usually do a google search. I'm not saying to trust the search results, but usually one of them will evntually point me to an actual government document that answers my question. I have to say this makes me really curious. Just post it as if it's a picture or description you found of something that you don't actually have.

3. gtmcfar

gtmcfar New Member

Actually that's what I don't want to do since the terms of membership state that the posts on the forum can't be about things illegal in France (probably since that's where the servers are). I know its legal where I live. I saw a video where Mr. Sprave was shooting large darts and I thought small darts my be illegal due to concealment issues.

4. Xaromir

Xaromir New Member

Not sure if i understood that right, but: I think what is meant, is not that you can't talk about illegal things. We can talk about illegal weapons if you like - all sorts, but if you offer me some then that's different, and that's exactly my point. Talking about illegal things - ok, doing illegal things or advertising them - not ok.<br><br>If you posses things that are illegal in your country, then i would be quiet about it though.