The Slingshot Forums banner

Laser Engraving Service for Trade...

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  amazingeviltom 
#1 ·
Hi all, i own two large laser engravers (6' 4') and I am willing to trade my time and expertise. I am interested in pretty much anything as a trade and would like to give a little to the community. Obviously I cant do everything, but if its interesting im sure I will be persuaded. Tom :D

#3 ·
Etching

I could etch artwork into your slingshots before they are varnished. I can take pretty much any image and burn them into the surface. Purely decoration. The beam isnt strong enough to cut thick ply, normally only about 5 mm is the maximum, but I can etch most non ferrous products

#5 ·
That sounds pretty cool, could you post some pictures of what you can make? Just so I know what you can do.
Also where are you located so I can decide if it's worth shipping? I may have something for you to engrave

#7 ·
Laser enraving.

Yes I will sort come nice pictures out for you and post them tonight as I am at work. Yes this service is offered all around the world but I am willing to do it for trade just to make things fun. Hope this helps, just trying to be nice and give something to the community, if its not worth the postage then no problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.