Laser Cut Pistol - Joerg Sprave Design / MyGunFreak`s Channel

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by jt-1911, Oct 4, 2013.

1. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Hey Guys,
    So the people on this forum which have been on here some time might have known, that a few months ago I had access to a Laser cutter which is priced at around 20 k :O. Anyway I decided to use Joergs James Bond pistol PDF`s to create the first laser cut Joerg Sprave designed weapon!

Enjoy the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om4IwO-j5FY
    [​IMG]
    Ps. Joerg the package is sent with the mail already. :D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

That's a cool project. Boy, you and some others on this forum have access to some very interesting tools (laser cutters, CNC milling machines, 3D printers) - my level of envy and jealousy is increasing exponentially. That laser cutter sure makes for some accurate cutting of those parts. Do you think it could handle more band strength? Or is that a question for Joerg to answer?? Nice work.

3. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Great job! I "liked" the video. Seems to me that it DOES handle stronger bands!

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Damn I should have printed one as well one I was in uk cause my school had one I are a retard LOL I like it

J

5. jt-1911

Awesome thanks, well you can band it up with some stronger bands :) The Laser cutter is able to cut different materials too, maybe I will try 9mm multiplex if I am lucky it will work. It can also cut acrylic which would make for a cool weapon! Maybe with integrated LED to glow in the dark.... :O

6. UrAPig

UrAPig New Member

:')

Jeorg can you please send me the blueprints or the pdf? here's my email [email protected] THANKS :D

7. jt-1911

I just scanned the PDF section and cant find the either :(

8. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

BTW, the pistol arrived! Very clean job. I need to sand the sear a bit, then I will start testing!

9. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

love the comments on that video.

" Joerg Sprave will shoot that slingshot with a slingshot "

ROFL

10. jt-1911

Awesome thanks! Hope to see it in the hands of a master in your videos! :)

11. RomanMithman

RomanMithman New Member

Wow, I just discovered the wonderful world of Joel Sprave and The Slingshot Channel! This is awesome stuff. I really appreciate the PDFs above and seeing the job that jt-1911 did with it.

I have a question! Is a drawing of the trigger mechanism for the throwing knife gun available somewhere? If not, would you consider showing it to us in detail Joerg? I noticed it doesn't require an elastic to hold it in place. Thanks in advance!

12. TheDaddy187

TheDaddy187 Administrator

i too am a big fan of joel...

13. Juggalo

Juggalo My slingshots are like me. They aren't pretty.

14. JonS

JonS Member

Joel Spav