Just Another Little Project

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Bighaze51, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Bighaze51

Bighaze51 Professional Amateur Dude

Hey guys, wanted to share this with you. I found this fork just laying in my yard and couldn't resist it. Its pine finished with CA glue
    [​IMG]

And here it is in my hand for a size reference

[​IMG]

That's right, it's tiny! I've been wanting to make a catty to shoot real .177 BB's. It's banded with some Golds Gym green band 1cm wide and 8 inches long. This thing is a trip. All the guys at work have been telling me to take a pic of it in my son's hand when he's born in February. This is fun to shoot and I have a carton of ammo. Just thought I'd share!

2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Looks good BigHaze! I was thrown off by the size until I saw your hand in there. Having recently completed my first BB shooter, I'm finding it a lot of fun - and the ammo is pretty darn cheap. Sure, it won't be killing any cans soon, but still fun. Nice work.

3. Bighaze51

Bighaze51 Professional Amateur Dude

I really just laughed when I found it and stuck it in my pocket. But Started messing with it and now it's done. I'm getting the BBs in the can but not all the way through. My 1/4 in ammo will go through. This is a lot of fun I'm going to have to make one I can hold on to better but I like it! I still like you mini hammer better though

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I had to chuckle when I saw the ss in your hand. I have yet to attempt a BB shooter, I bet they are a lot of fun though. My "to try" list keeps getting larger.

5. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

What a cutie! Very nice Bighaze!