John Lear Tells All - video

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ryan Wigglesworth, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-HzHi3dF0" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-HzHi3dF0</a><br><br>This guy seems to have it all lined up quite well. What do you all think?

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

IT IS TOO DAMN LONG to watch but he is some kind of wierdo prophet?<br>(not trying to insult anyone)

3. Ryan Wigglesworth

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>onnod wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">IT IS TOO DAMN LONG to watch but he is some kind of wierdo prophet?<br>(not trying to insult anyone)</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>I'm really not sure what he is, just a guy with a lot of credentials and information and contacts I guess who is willing to tell all... he is probly dead now although I'm not sure... it would be telling if he was though.</span>

4. Sonic

Sonic New Member

certainly interesting.. so many cranks and the like these days tho its hard to know who to believe , but i certainly don't believe the government...

5. Ryan Wigglesworth

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>Sonic wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">certainly interesting.. so many cranks and the like these days tho its hard to know who to believe , but i certainly don't believe the government... </td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>I'm still going on these vids, a lot of what he says lines up its pretty nuts.<br><br><br>For instance : There is life on every planet in our solar system, like us. The information is being suppressed.</span>

6. zamarion

zamarion New Member

very very interesting i shall take my time sometime to watch all 4 vids