Joerg Supporter

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by xEsoteric, Jan 27, 2014.

1. xEsoteric

xEsoteric Admirer

I had no idea he had his own forums :)
    Hello from the middle of the US! Greatly enjoy Joerg's videos. My girlfriend would love sitting with me to watch his videos.. Not only cool and interesting but heart warming with his easy personality and infectious laugh(I think that's the main reason she enjoyed his videos! Haha)
    I've never possessed a higher end slingshot and actually just started using my older one again not long before finding Joerg's videos about a year ago. I missed the novelty of it, and since I want to get out and try to live off the land for a bit I thought it'd be an ideal tool to have with me.
    Other than that, have an avid appreciation for anyone that seizes the opportunity to explore their curiosity and pursue their interests. So I'm here in support of just such a person as much as interact with other such individuals and perhaps even acquire my very own unique, high quality slingshot that may serve me even better when I'm off in the middle of no where :)
    Thanks for having me

2. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Howdy and welcome to the Slingshot Channel! I agree, it's great to explore off the beaten path. As long as a fork is sturdy and the bands attached correctly, they all shoot straight.

3. xEsoteric

xEsoteric Admirer

Haha
    And hey, maybe I don't want a straight shooter.. Could have a skew to my view! :p
    Thanks!