The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I made an lethalizing paper plane wich jörg did in one of his videos
and the slingshot you sees on the picture is the arrowslingshot wich I shooting the plane with!

I will take some shoots tomorrow!

PS: Try to make it, it's very easy just look at Jörg's video and follow him and then make a bandset with a string instead that should have to loops at the two ends!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
oh man, no one can stop you anymore. the virus has gotten you! :D

very cool!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
use safety glasses! have fun!

·
Thread Hijacker
3,375 Posts
Ha! Looks like good fun! I always liked that video by Joerg, but never got around to trying it out for myself!
Be sure to let us know how it works for you!

·
Junior threadjacker ag. J
1,417 Posts
Nice I think there should be a group called utubers and all the people that post vids on utube should be in that group when I get my own shed in Germany I might start :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
flying straight! great! :D

what was the distance?

·
thinks TBG smells better than roses
985 Posts
Nice ss. I enjoyed your video. By the sound of the impacts you're getting some good power behind that plane.

I made a few minis like these from post its and stick pins. Good fun indoors with a dart board--you are smart to shoot that big one outside:)

·
Banned
4 Posts
Hello! I made an lethalizing paper plane wich jörg did in one of his videos
and the slingshot you sees on the picture is the arrowslingshot wich I shooting the plane with!

I will take some shoots tomorrow!

PS: Try to make it, it's very easy just look at Jörg's video and follow him and then make a bandset with a string instead that should have to loops at the two ends!
Quick jorg run and hide das kommissar is in town to get you for poking the eye out on the jewish kid down the road from you with your lethal paper airplanes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts