Jörg on French TV

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by JoergS, Sep 8, 2013.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I will make an appearance in the show "On n'est pas que des cobayes" on the 20th of Sept. 2013. It will be aired on the channel "France 5" at 8:35 PM. The whole episode is dedicated to slingshots!

Original notification from the producer:

2. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

nicht zu stoppen!

Hi Jörg,

its persistence to be learned from you!
    I´m curious for what is yet to come..

greets,

Be

3. Otees

Otees Another Member

Well, i'm learning french at school (no german at school :( sorry) I should find it and watch it. Have fun on air.

4. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

Great stuff Joerg! I wish I could watch in on the internet...

Don't forget to say "Thanks and bye-bye"!

:D :D :D

5. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

So they will come to your place tomorow?
    I was waiting for five month and i thought they wont do it anymore. I' ll try to record it if i can. Give Lauranne the greetings from Red and Laurent if you see her.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  6. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

BTW, great tv show!! One of my favorite here. The girl who present the show( Agathe Lecaron) is belgian and worked for RTL-TVi channel but she moved to France 5. She looks like someone very friendly and her colleagues too. One of them( David Lowe) is from england but works for the french tv' s for years now. I must warn you, that guys is crazy and very, very funny.

7. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I will be going to Paris again in a couple of hours, for another appearance in that show. Looking forward to that - great people, great location! This time, it is all about card throwing and I will be there with my card rifle.

The show is called "On n'est pas que des Cobayes" (we are not like guinea pigs) and is quite popular.

From the producers:

8. Gniaffron

Gniaffron Junior Member

That's great I'll be watching this!

To be more precise, the name is " We are not just guinea pigs" :)

9. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

OK, I am back! Great trip.

It worked like a charm - I have been hitting apples like a champ! They were very impressed...

Attached Files:

10. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Heh. In my American mind, the idea of a 'quick trip to Paris' is more than a few hours. Great Joerg Tell shots!

-Wild Bill

11. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Administrator

Excellent fun. To think this card thrower was more you trying to show someone how to make one. Glad it paid off better than expected.

12. seppman

seppman Folding-Ladder Expert

Phewww.. No time to at least enjoy a good night in Paris? Sounds more like hard work than a little trip. I am looking forward to the show. Any chance you get a copy of it and present it in your YT channel?

13. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

It is a government run channel, I doubt that they will give me permission. But usually someone reuploads the show onto YT, like they did last time (see attached vid). I can't do it personally as they might pull my partner status.

[ame]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13tdo1_em71-peut-on-lancer-james-avec-un-lance-pierre_tv[/ame]

Such visits are a good mix between work and fun. But I really enjoy being among creative people that love their job. They are so upbeat. In my daily job, everybody is so serious and determined. Good people too, but it is just a totally different climate.

14. Gniaffron

Gniaffron Junior Member

They really look like they enjoy their work on TV, it's cool to know they actually like it backstage as well!