It's Kinda Like Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WildBill, Jan 29, 2014.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

When we packed up everything, we didn't label the boxes. So, I have no idea where anything really is and each box I open is a new adventure. About an hour ago, while I was looking for a rolling pin, I found my stash of Theraband Gold, my sandpaper, rasps and the fork that I was working on before I left KC. Perhaps I can work on it some this weekend- but most likely I'll spend the weekend unpacking some more. But there's always hope.

I never did find the rolling pin, so I used a Lysol spray can. It did the job.

-Wild Bill

2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Ha! I like your style Bill! Never thought to use the Lysol can, but I used a floured can of beans as a rolling pin.

3. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

I came close to that, but I noticed that the Lysol can had recessed ridges, which allowed for a pretty smooth rolling of the pastry dough. Plus it had the added feature of keeping everything nice and bacteria free!

-Wild Bill

4. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

You may come across a box or two (like I did) that you know what's inside and you don't really need to open it yet.

Maybe you'll put it aside then keep telling yourself it doesn't need to be opened for a while.

Time goes by and you can't remember what it was in the first place. I have a few boxes I packed up 7 years ago and I hope it wasn't something perishable because i never opened them yet.

Found one the other day and I'll get to it soon I promise! :)

5. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

I'm an organized person, so reading that had me saying "WHAT?!" in my head. Always label the boxes to what room they belong in and sometimes a short list of things in it. Then, when you move, put the boxes in the rooms they are assigned.
    Enough with the scolding, I DO hope you get some time away from unpacking to work on that fork. ;)

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I am unfamiliar with this word 'organized,' AS. I managed to lose all my dishes and a banjo when I last moved. There has been no sight of them in five years.