I'm off as well

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dannytsg, Aug 10, 2013.

1. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

Recently it seems like a lot of the regulars having been leaving for their own reasons. I am leaving as well as I go on holiday on Monday followed by yet another overseas work assignment that will see me away for a while. I am hoping to be back around on the forums as and when I can, but just in case I go quiet for a while I wanted to say thanks to all I have corresponded with so far.

You are all a great bunch of people and I feel I have made friends far and wide even though we have only spoken via this forum.

Cheers

Dan

2. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

It is the very nature of open forums that lots of people come and go. Enjoy your vacation, and good luck on the new assignment!

3. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

[​IMG] Have a safe and enjoyable vacation, Dan! I wish you success with your new overseas work assignment as well. We will miss you and look forward to your return when time permits.

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Have a fund and nice vac

J

5. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Enjoy your Holiday and I look forward to hear from you.

6. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Enjoy your holiday .
    We are waiting to see you back;)

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Take care! I really hope you won't be a stranger here!

8. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

Cheers for the well wishes. I do intend to get on here as and when I can but I am unsure as to what Internet access will be like once I'm settled with work.

9. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Have a nice vacation Danny and all the best to you. Hope to see you back soon.

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Enjoy!!!! And please come back!!!