I would say good bye

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xanthos, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanthos

Xanthos Nobody

I just talk to all here that i say good bye. There is a Person in the channel who would not learn how to communicate to others here in the Forum. I think i would be on the wrong place. This Person wrote that he will go in media break and he will learn about to talk with others. But he did not learn this. I wont be on such a Kindergarden. He is the best he have the best he make the best. Thank you very much.
    Byeeeeeeeee

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

nooo:eek: why would you leave for one person?? i've seen this before and i believe you shouldn't let one certain person ruin it for you! please take a good look at your decision and ask yourself: are you really going to let one out of 3000 members take all the fun away???

3. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Good bye Xanthos. It's sad that you leave because of that troll (Who could it be? lol) But I suppose that is your decision to make. If you ever feel like coming back, in a future where this troll is long forgotten, you should know that you are always welcome back. Farewell, my friend! :)

4. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I understand your frustration and anger, but I really would like you to stay as a member. We all value and respect your comments and additions to the threads.

5. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

I wouldn´t do this. You´re having to ears, so let it go in and out. Bigger, better, better than the rest( Song by Clawfinger). You will meet those people everywhere.
    99,99 % of the people here are nice once, so don´t care about 0,01 %.

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^good words of wisdom^

7. Xanthos

Xanthos Nobody

Please all say thank you to this boy. I wrOte it just in my thread through a flower.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  8. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

If you feel you must, then do as you will and Good Life. Of course that means he won. You need not to respond to trolls. If you ignore them and proceed as if they had not posted they will either move on or become obnoxious enough for the Mods to cut them off.
    See You!

9. Schultz

Schultz New Member

I wish you all the Best in you Life, and Hope that you come Back.
    I´am sure nobody take our Master seriously.​

10. onnod

reading this makes me think you say you're thistle, man my mind goes way too deep, doesn't it? i don't even know lol

11. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Onnod, I think it might be time to take your own advice now. You don't get it, so leave it be. I understand what Xanthos is saying. You do not! He also did not say he is Thistle. Please try to get it right next time. If you don't understand something, ask first before you speak foolishness or say something that is hurtful or embarrassing.

Too little too late. It seems everyone is a peacemaker today or has some wonderful wise words to offer me or Xanthos.

Some days courage is painful. If not one person, then who?

PLease, no more PMs. I won't be responding to anyone. I don't feel it is necessary.

Xanthos, thank you for your friendship. I wish you well. I said I understand, and I do. Only you know the WHOLE story, and you know I tried to make this right. PLease do not remove yourself completely. Stay in touch.

We are now both gone.

My very best regards to all of you...
    Thistle

12. onnod

indeed i don't get it and i don't know the whole story, i will leave it here, i just said that he made it sound that way. i have a freaking weird mind you should know that lol :p

13. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Please, don't tell us you are leaving too, Thistle?!

...I haven't anything else to say. This has turned into a really, truly bad day.:(

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  14. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

This forum is mostly uncensored. This means you can enjoy freedom of speech, but you also have to learn how to ignore people that you don't appreciate.

I understand you don't want to do that. I am sad to see you go. Please keep in mind you can always come back.

15. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

We should all follow this !!!!!!!!

16. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

i feel very sad now. both of you xanthos and thistle enriched this forum.

though, i'm glad this is a non censored forum and everybody has the right to say what they think. i would got banned from most of the other slingshot forums out there for some of my postings myself, i think.

... honestly hoping you both will come back soon ...

meanwhile, i'm wishing you all the best!

17. Predator

Predator Junior Member

Thistle, I don't know if you will read this or not but I'll write it anyway...
    As the the Father to four Daughters... I come to need the dose of feminity they provide every day... the ray of sunshine that lights up an otherwise dreary day quite often emanates from one or all of them.
    When I'm tired and feel like just chucking it in for the day... they give me inspiration.

Thistle, that's kind of like you on these forums... you provide a touch of cheerfulness and grace in what would otherwise be a very gruff world. I hope you don't leave as your messages tend to charm and delight all but the hardest of hearts.

I'm not much into flowery words, but you make me wish only the best for you. May your travels be enlightening and fulfilling... and just know that if you wish to depart, you will be missed.

18. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^
    Very thoughtful and very well-written. I agree wholeheartedly.

19. Odins_Zornn

Odins_Zornn Noob

I can only think to add that if you two decide to return to this forum, you find it in better repair than when you left.

May the path you choose lead you to happiness and serenity.

20. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Thank you, Sensei :)

I wanted to let you know that I got your message when I returned home this week (hiding out in the mountains again).

Four daughters! Wow. I honestly don't know if my dad would appreciate four of me. One stubborn girl is all he can handle at the moment. :p I think you have reached a whole new level of admiration in my Hall of Fame.

My family believes that it must have been divine intervention to throw in at least one girl into the mix of seven boys, necessary to keep everyone in line.

I think I'm pretty much finished with Forum stuff. But thank you for your kind and generous words to me, which I'll always remember. They were perfect. I was feeling pretty dispirited. My dad appreciated your concern for me and warm-hearted sentiments as well. We both appreciate all that you do encouraging, sharing, teaching, and inspiring. It is recognized more than you realize. I'll probably do more local community stuff with slingshots. I can't let all this skill and encyclopedic knowledge go to waste.

Even more impressive than YOUR slingshot skills is that incredible snake dog of yours. I've never seen ANYTHNG like it. I LOVE JRTs. OMG! I may want a puppy some day! :eek: A Bisquik clone. [​IMG]

I am on my way to the Colorado mountains soon, and I will be taking my awesome Pocket Predator with me. My favorite slingshot for looped tubes (and other things). What else could there be.

Again, thank you for your kind words!

[​IMG] Woo-Hoo for Bisquik! You Go Girl!
    Dog 1, Snake 0

[ame]http://youtu.be/QNE5NZDdXBg[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.