The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me ideas?. I'm hoping to attach the upgraded version of the bow with 20% more power to the existing 80lb bow but then to apply a housing chamber for multiple bows along with a strong and durable but simple way of fast reloading. In all turning my alligator 80lb🤔" not sure if it's 80lb" pistol bow into a 160lb repeating pistol bow. I know it can be done but I'm a complete amature at metal works. I only done it in school. I was great on the lathe but I haven't got those kind of tools. Just basic drills and home made or workshops store bought materials like wood and screws, nuts n bolts etc..any and all advice or even a link or blueprint to work off would be great!...also I find with the alligator for those who use it as is if you turn front leaning handle backwards it's easier to cock along with resting it on your knee too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i got bad news for you limb is max 50/55 lbs, forget 80 lb ,this is same like cobra, hori zone, alligator, tomcat ,,,,, bigest issue is plastic body, you got aluminium cobra pistol crossbow for half price like this , you got 3d printed magazines for this Magazin for Cobra Crossbow by Logan3000 , you dont have 160 lbs limb with same power stroke ,and i think cocking 160 lbs is impossible with this cocking sistem

1 - 2 of 2 Posts