i saw a sign

Discussion in 'Crazy contraptions' started by eulengesicht, May 3, 2013.

1. eulengesicht

eulengesicht New Member

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSF8qZXJ9e0[/ame]

2. It's not allowed in Germany.

With a laser everybody can shoot however where the sport and the stimulus remains.

Joe

3. eulengesicht

eulengesicht New Member

This kind of slingshot isnt allowed but laser would be.

Anyway both is for women.

:)

4. Bert the Welder

Bert the Welder New Member

I think I've seen laser sights on SS's somewhere before. I like the opening music!!!

5. RBurke83

RBurke83 New Member

Nice work, not sure if I'm buying the first time shooters claim though, specially the 2nd girl. She's def fired at least a bow before...

6. eulengesicht

eulengesicht New Member

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I'm not really buying this video. First of all, I cannot see how a laser mounted to a non-pivoting fork would be accurate, regardless of adjustment screws. I think there are too many possible variables in a beginning shooters form. Secondly, I'm a bit suspicious of the can trajectory when struck. It seems to fly off very similarly to the way it would if it were pushed from below with compressed air or something. Either way, clever video but I smell a rat

8. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Tried to estimate the distance and endet about 5m, 15feet. Not 34feet as described, or microfeet only. Try to aim a laserpointer more than 10feet, it is not possible to hold on a place so long.

9. zwillie

zwillie New Member

I use a candle instead.
    Same advantages as laser but much cheaper.

Forgett it, this "girl" is Jörg with a wig.

Zwillie

10. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

I think, with a good amount of experience and a clean release, a laser is not necessary.
    Plus, as GY said, it's hard to hold a SS so calm.

11. Loei

Loei New Member

Another one with laser:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JBcq4_EhIoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D

12. roger59

roger59 Member

that's interesting, he's in need of some guidance though... that handle could be inverted for a start and what would be super cool, if the laser had programmable elevation settings, say like three positions? ??

i would prefer a led tactical torch.

i should be less critical (i could go on...) and say how nice it looks... even if it would be a pain to use.

13. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Last edited: May 31, 2013