I`m in the colorado mountains

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by DaveN, Aug 15, 2012.

1. DaveN

DaveN New Member

Im new and would like to thank Joerg for all his work Im retired and decided to be senile and play with the "Kids" toys again lol Some great toys out there now adays !! Take care people i may get better at writing . OK now to take a look around in here and see what trouble i can get into lol

2. DaveSteve

DaveSteve New Member

Welcome DaveN<br><br>I was surprised too when I got back into the 'kids' toys. Many things have changed since the days of tree forks and gum rubber. Enjoy.

3. softgoat

softgoat New Member

Welcome DaveN<br><br>I also decided to get back in touch with slingshots. Part of the reason is I expect to retire in a few years and was looking for some cheap sport to keep me occupied. I find it ironic when I get back into this almost 50 years later, the sport is based on resistance tubes and bands, something the medical experts say I am supposed to be using in my 50's and 60's.

4. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

DaveN, good to have you!<br><br>I have been in Colorado many times, mostly around Boulder. But Isaw Rocky Mountain National Park, Aspen, Colorado Springs and of course Denver, too. Plus I visited Spyderco in Golden twice. <br><br>Great place to live for sure.

5. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?