I found my slingshots! Yay!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by WildBill, Feb 1, 2014.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

A bit ago I unearthed the box that had my slingshots, theraband, leather and cutting tools. Huzzah! Now I just need to find my ammo, construct a make-shift temporary catchbox, and try some shooting in the back yard. It snowed last night and it's hovering around 0 degrees Fahrenheit but I don't care. As soon as the ammo gets found I'm going at it.

-Wild Bill

2. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

Great Take a few pictures of it

3. WildBill

Oh, I will. I just found my ammo! And, since I'm surrounded by cardboard boxes, I'm fashioning a make-shift catchbox right now. Video should be posted sometime this evening,

-Wild Bill

4. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

Oh I just found the slingshot that my grandfather made with me a very long time ago. I'll take a few pictures as soon as I find my camera

5. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

Here's the old slingshot the Band is broken

Attached Files:

6. WildBill

That's a classic! I'd say re-band that puppy and show those youngun's what for!

-Wild Bill

7. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

Now that I look at it, It looks like it was machine bent. My Grandfather always was good at making things out of scraps. This was all made from stuff we found from a scrap pile.

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Cool! Back to shooting slingshots again! Without slingshots WildBill is only Bill. Now we can get back to normal.

9. dolomite

dolomite Banned

If having a new towsnbn is normal;), then yes back to normal. Bill glad you have your shooters available for usage again.

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Can't wait to get my slinglife back to normal....today I made all the holes for a eletrical underground cable in my new house....tired as hell. Can't wait to build slings again...

I was thinking the same, bro....seems like star wars....you defeat one from yhe dark side, another one apears, to keep the force under balance......

11. coyote-1

coyote-1 Member

Very cool, enjoy!

Somewhere, in a box from 20 years ago, I have a Saunders folding wrist-braced shooter. One day I'll find it.....

12. WildBill

Whaddaya mean? I'm all over the idea of black magic for good love.

-Wild Bill

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Glad you found your slingshots and ammo. Get out and relieve some stress and shoot some cans!