I´am alive ;)

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Schultz, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Hey Guys,
    after a long Break I want to to tell you that all is ok with me, but at the Moment I work shift and spend the most of my freetime to my Girlfriend.
    When all fits I work to the 1.1.14 again for the Company with the Zombie Ducks so that I also find more time to build Slingshots and make new posts into the Forum. I have also order Welding equipment so that I can build better Steel Slingshots.
    I wish you much Fun for the Christmas Trade and hope also that I find more time for you Guys in the Next Year.
    I hope here is also all ok?
    Greetings: Schultz

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Welcome back, Brother! We missed you !( Well, I've had some chat with you in the facebook, so I knew everything is ok...)
    So nice to have you back!!!
    The thread for the slings of the xmas trade starts this week!

3. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Welcome back! We needed you while you were gone since some zombie ducks did invade part of the forum. Thankfully, we were able to thwart the incursion. Welcome back and be on guard!

-Wild Bill

4. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Thanks my Friends ;) I also miss you Guys!
    I don´t really now how I have to work the next Weeks, I change from shift to shift :/
    This is the first real Weekend on a regular Shift after I start again to Work but I hope that I also find more time to watch the Threads and maybe to work and polish my new Machetes that I build 1 month before...
    But I think I give you Guys a first look to my Work... At the moment I´am happy when I have a bit free time.

5. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Good to see Ya again!

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

SCHULTZ! !! It is great to see you on here again brother!!

7. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Schultz! Man, good to see you again and to hear that everything is ok!

8. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Nice to see you again.

9. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Welcome back my Friend! :) Congrats for the new equipments, sounds like you already have some great ideas :) We missed you!

Let's roll :D

10. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Thank you my Friends! :cool:
    Fine to see, that you are all still there!
    I also miss you Guys, and I´am sure that when the Welding Equitment arrived and I work again as Metallworker,
    so that I have a easy and cheap access to Spring steel, I build again many Slingswords and Slingknifes! :D

11. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Schultzie, damn nice to hear from you! Glad all is good. Have a merry Christmas and we'll be here waiting to see some wicked zombie duck killers when you get back.