How's your weather..?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ravensbull, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

This is getting to be Arctic around here in coming days. Between now and Tuesday we are expecting between -30°~ -50° Fahrenheit windchill factors!

Attached Files:

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Man i'm yealous, we have rain and temperatures around 5/10 °C, so far for winter... i'd love to have some snow too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Slingshot Forum mobile app

3. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

-30c that works out at!! The coldest its ever been where I live was -16c (3f) and I thought I was going to die working it it!

4. Schultz

Schultz New Member

That looks great! -30 Degree is a bit to Cold for my Taste but Snow would be grade...
    On the 6 Dezember it fall a bit Snow but here in North Germany it Rain at the Moment...
    Yesterday we have a Short Thunderstorm with ball lightning that kill some Trees, and we have about 5 Degrees :(

5. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

It is hovering right around the freezing point out here in Middle-of-nowhere, Oregon. Thick layer of fog and mist (typical northwest weather) but there is a promise of some sun this afternoon. I can't remember the last time I've seen that big glowing orb:D

6. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

We're just above freezing in Kansas City, but we're expecting snow this evening and into the morning and temps in the 'teens (Fahrenheit).

-Wild Bill

7. EnesK

EnesK Call me the boss

same as onnod
    rainy and about 5-10°C

Enes

8. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

same boring flat weather 15°C winter 20°C summer, almost no rain, a desert ! snow only at the mountains above 3500 metres ... anyway I don't like the cold so I am quite happy here, sun sun sun forever LOL !

9. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I'm about an hour from Will - sun is out, little breeze, about 42 degrees F. Not a bad day to be outside. I would love to see some snow though. Our last decent snowfall was winter 2008. It's been too long.

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Yesterday was about 39 degrees with thermic feeling of 59 degrees acording to the loca newspaper. I walking on my underwear in home. Patela doesn't want to move a muscle. A tropical storm started now. Maybe it gives some relief....

11. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

Not too bad here today 41F. But tomorrow night -8F with a highof 1F on Monday. Should be some record lows for this part of Kentucky.

12. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

I am used to -15°C or less easy this time of year.... Its 22:39 now and +4°C and raining. Dont get me wrong I dont like to be cold but snow is better then pissy rain.

Zvolen, Slovakia

13. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Well, I turned on the news this morning and saw my hometown being battered by massive waves (Its over 400 miles away so not too bad where I am) then straight after a report about the weather in Michigan! It must be really bad weather for it to make the news over here, so stay warm and alive! Probably best to stay indoors and build slingshots ;)

14. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Our weather is unseasonably warm. It's 11:15PM and a balmy 46℉. I live at 4,000ft in the Sierra Nevada mountains, it should be around 15℉ or so with a couple feet of snow.

15. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

We have -24°F and a slight breeze as I post this. I stood on the porch to smoke a cigarette earlier and couldn't help test how rubber acts. At these temps it's sure humbling. More layers of thinner rubber definitely performs better as has been said elsewhere.

16. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

feeling fed up with winter here. It's sunny but high of only 18 degrees and down to 6 C at night. Roll -on summer. I think I must have some lizard genes as I'm only really happy in the 30s and 40s.

17. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Last year, we had so much snow ,that i couldn´t find a place to store it after cleaning the sidewalk. Today we´re having + 12 °C and i´m standing dressed up with a T-Shirt on the balcony,looking on my new bought Winter tires. :confused:

18. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

Its summer here, latley been quite reasonable at 27-29 celcius (80-84F)
    But we have had a couple days in the low 40s (104-113), and one very hot day at 52 celcius (125F).
    I will take your snow and cold any day, I hate the heat.

19. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Best winter ever! Around 5-10 °C. Boring but warm :)

20. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

It is currently 7 degrees F here. I live in the south where these temps never happen. I get cold easily, I'm not built for temps like this!