The Slingshot Forums banner

Howdy from Cash, TX

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Jeb 
#1 ·
I joined the forum a year or so ago, but had no time until my 'early retirement' at 62 from being an electronics design engineer. So 2015 is my first year to be retired and I have done my versions of Joerg Sprave's 3-pillars of destruction slingshot and the one he did from eye-bolts. Since then I have been combing my 2.4 acres in Cash, TX (30 miles NE of Dallas) for various tree forks. I have had as much fun whittling on some of these than I have in shooting my slingshots. I live in the area where the bois d'arc tree first came from and I have one big old tree I have looking at and look forward to those who have made slingshots from that tree. Excited to be a big kid again! I have big hands like Joerg, but NOT his incredible strength. I had a red thera-band around from my rehab from back surgery a few years ago and I am finding that the two tapered layers of the 'red' is fine for me. Look forward to posting some pics soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.