How neat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AngelicScars, Jan 27, 2014.

1. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

My nerdy side is about to show BUT…
    The husband and I were watching Doctor Who (11th Doctor) and the episode, "The Hungry Earth" and Matt (The Doctor) used a slingshot! I tried to find a screenshot online and failed. I attempted to take my own, but the shot is so fast I couldn't get a decent one.
    Anyway, I thought I would share. It's cool to see things I enjoy cross paths at times. :cool:

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

That is a good episode. Season five, right?

3. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

You couldn't get a screenshot?!? EXTERMINATE!!!

Wild Bill

4. AngelicScars

Yes sir! It's a two part episode. I hate when they do that.
    We just recently got into Doctor Who, so all of these episodes are new to us. At least we will be caught up by the time Capaldi airs!

5. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

I saw that and did catch it but never well enough to suit me. High fork natural Hussey style with shoe tongue pouch and constrictor knots I think.

6. Jeremy

I'm about half way through season six. I got season 7 on Blue Ray. I don't have BBC America, so I have to watch it all on Netflix.

7. AngelicScars

Yep, we are watching it on Netflix. I bought series one already with the 9th Doctor. He was my first Doctor and I'm planning on making him my oldest son's first Doctor. :)

8. Flipgun

Best I could do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. AngelicScars

Sweet!

I love that he just had that in his jacket pocket. :D

10. Flipgun

I think his pockets are like the TARDIS. Bigger on the inside.

11. Jeremy

I believe the 10th Doctor (David Tennant), or maybe the 9th (Christopher Eccelston) even references that his pockets are bigger on the inside in an early episode.

@Angelic, I need to pick up the series on disk also. My parents got me season 7 for Christmas. Time to back fill.

12. AngelicScars

Really? I wouldn't be surprised if he did, and it sounds like something Tennant would say.

And speaking of Tennant, I'm going to leave this right here….
    [ame]http://youtu.be/YdCfzMacKLM[/ame]

13. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

After just finishing all 3 seasons of the Walking Dead (yes, I'm a very late comer to this game - thank you Netflix), I find I am wanting to fill the void while I wait. I've been only sporadic with the Doctor, perhaps it's time to give it a go.

14. Jeremy

Join the fold of Doctor Who fans! Allons-y

15. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

I watched two episodes of walking dead and never went to the toilet in the evenings again :p

J

16. AngelicScars

I love the Walking Dead! Can't wait for the season to start back up again (yet another thing on my son's birthday).
    The funniest episode to date is when Glenn and Rick had to cover themselves in zombie guts as a disguise. I could not stop laughing at how they were reacting when they chopped up the body and Glenn acting like a zombie. Loved it!

17. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I'm looking forward to the new season as well - though I've not seen the episodes from the first half of the 4th season, so I'm preparing space on the DVR for February 9th when they play all of those episodes - since Netflix won't have them until later this year. I'll finally be caught up with everyone else.

That was an interesting scene, kind of like when it happened to Michone accidentally. What I thought was really weird though is that just before they killed of Merle, I found myself going from hating him to starting to like him. Did anyone else feel that way? Good grief, how do they do that?

18. AngelicScars

He redeemed himself. No one wanted to see him die after he did what he could to help his brother.

Andrea on the other hand, her death was NOT brutal or soon enough.