Hi guys and girls

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by jurassicbark2000, Jan 18, 2014.

1. jurassicbark2000

jurassicbark2000 jurassicbark2000

Hello to everyone on this forum just found out about the wonderful world of slingshots . I must say it is very interesting and some of the pieces you chaps produce could well be viewed as Art . As i now live in the countryside surrounded by all sorts of trees finding forks is no problem . hope to be posting some pics on here and videos on my youtube channel in the future ,have made 5 slingshots so far , very enjoyable . joerg love your videos and cheers for enlightening me to this new world .

Thanks Martin

2. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Welcome to the Addiction!

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome to the forum Martin! Good to have you here. Be sure to post some photos of those slingshots you've already built so we can get a chance to enjoy them too!

4. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Hello and welcome! :)

5. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Welcome to the fray! I'd recommend that you be a bit careful with collecting forks near your residence- French wood is fickle, smells weird and gets snobby if you mispronounce their species. You may find it better to run over to Switzerland for forks- they ignore you, bathe regularly and have no opinion about how you make the finished slingshot.

-Wild Bill

6. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

Welcome to SSC! Bill said it all lol.

7. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!