Hi Greetings from South Wales!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by KnuckieG, Aug 3, 2013.

1. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Hi Everyone! I caught one of Jorge's video's about a year ago and it's all spiralled out of control got a pretty nice collection now :) GK John's,Flatbands,Dankungs,Highlands,etc etc . But I've joined the Forum as my pretty much best mate Steve Hart has been making some PHENOMENAL catties for me and as reluctant as I am to be social my excitement of showing his work off is too much to contain! Folks you won't believe how good once I figure out how to upload pics you'll be as excited as I am :) . "G"

2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello and welcome! Glad to have a new member! There a lot of friendly and helpful people here with great experience, and I never tire of looking at the works they create. I'm sure you will like it too.
    Looking forward to your pictures!

3. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Thank you for your kind welcome Will! I chose my forum wisely ;) :) it shall be a bit of a tech learning curve but you folks are in for a treat :)

4. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

hello and welcome "G"!

sounds promising.

come in, take a seat. here are some biscuits. coffee with milk and sugar? or tee?

5. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Lovely feel at home already lol! Just a quick question where would be the best section to post the pics?

6. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

you can create a new thread under "general slingshot discussions - show off your homemades" or even here and now. :D

7. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Especially for you MM a wee taster keep your fingers crossed this works !

8. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Try again lol! El Toro!

Attached Files:

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Welcome, G! As we use to say in my country, "você chegou chegando" (a good translation is impossible, but would be "you arrived arriving":D). You barely started and bings beautiful slingshots! I like that style!

10. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Thank You BV much obliged! :) my friend is just blowing me away with his work you should see his guitars! :O but for now I'll stick with his Slingshots ;) believe me there are many stunners to come :)

11. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

wow incredibly beautiful and handy ttf-shooter. :)

12. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Extremely nice shooter! And trustworthy in the hand I have 2xtbg on at present which is frankly a bit tough for me but on this it's no effort and it LOOKS like a Bull! Lol! :)

13. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Welcome to the forum Knuckie! :)

14. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Thank you fiaao :) glad I joined :)

15. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

16. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Thanks everyone! Very friendly forum I'm hugely relieved :)

17. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

So are we! :D

18. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hello & welcome KnuckieG. That slingshot is a beauty indeed, can' t wait to see some more. ;)