Hi all...

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by CleverMoniker, Sep 16, 2013.

1. CleverMoniker

CleverMoniker New Member

Hey guys, I'm Clever Moniker from SSF and thought I'd come over here and join too. I've been into slingshots since the spring and found a new addiction. :)

2. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Welcome! Hope you like this place :)

3. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Hi!

addicted seems to be normal! :)

Feel welcome (for you are!)

Greetings,

Be

4. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Welcome to the asylum, this is the greener side of the fence;). Totally layed back and less comercial, enjoy. BTW, ask Q's, post pics, build whatever you want-no ones gonna ask for "liscencing fees" which is robbery as it's totally legal to make even patented things for personal use. I've seen this tactic on "other" boards.

5. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

6. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

7. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome! Plenty of addictions to go around here!

8. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello and welcome! Great to have a new member! This forum has some of the best people around! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects!

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Welcome to the Asylum. There are a lot of great people here. I agree with dolomite and Will, I look forward to seeing your projects.

10. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Welcome to the fun.
    There is a simple way to know if you are really addicted. Stop shooting for a week. After that, if you start acting weird i.e, drawing slingshots on the furnitures, cutting pieces from your leather sofa, collecting the dog's granules, trying to stretch everything you got in your hands,etc,... You will know for sure if you are addicted.
    [​IMG]