Hey, ForumTech! We need your help!

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by FIAAO, Aug 12, 2013.

1. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

good move FIAAO

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

+1!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, Alfred!

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

True dat I know we are all agains the forbidden name yes he has been rude but personally calling it an idiot is just to far I think xanthos should also think about what stuff he has said just my opinion :( hope thistle gets well from that harassment accusnent and hope "it" will hopefully start of new on e-forums.

J just my thought I want to hear everyone's opinion

5. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Thank you guys!!

6. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Thank you my Friend for this Thread!
    I think the Problem is that this 15 Year old Guy play the Expert, that have the better things and know all.
    And when he something criticized, he explained not why or show what he have so that many Guys be furious.

I think the best Example is Antraxx his lil bit of gold Thread.
    https://www.theslingshotforum.com/f5/lil-bit-gold-30479/index3.html
    Or my Warhammer thread --> https://www.theslingshotforum.com/f29/zombie-apocalypse-warhammer-30337/
    And some other Post´s to show you what I mean.

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^good work Schultz

I just really wish so much that problems could have been solved before causing good people to leave the forum:(

8. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Sry for Spam...
    I think the Best Example is the Thread, where he Post Jörg his new Zombiehammer. --> https://www.theslingshotforum.com/f13/heavy-pointy-lethal-ammo-mk-2-zombie-hammer-30543/
    Before he done this he get trouble in other Threads, and say he need his own Thread.
    So I ask him :
    So that everybody can see, what he can. So that all have her peace.
    And there you can see how he constantly contradict himself.
    Sry for the Musik but I think it fit perfekt.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  9. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^this is a very good example, somehow I missed this entire thread, and I am glad you shared it!

10. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I have asked Wanimator to be a bit more careful from now on. I am sorry to say that I don't really see anything grossly unappropriate in his postings. If you don't like his input, you can always ignore it.

This is a largely uncensored forum. The advantage is that it is largely uncensored. The disadavantage, though, is that it is largely uncensored :)

Seriously, no censorship means that some posts may be silly and not pleasant to read. But I prefer that against the heavy handed moderation you find on other slingshot forums.

11. mvd

mvd Builds with scrap

very well said I think

12. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Thank you for your time Jörg! I hope you had a nice Holiday!
    The Problem is only, that he make short statements and does not explain why he thinks so, and plays sometimes the Experts.

We talk for example about how dangerous are WildHogs, and he say he shoot them on sight.
    Or say he prefer his Vietnam E tool against my Warhammer, but don´t show this.
    But he has start, to post his things today. So I´am sure he change his behave.

13. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

I don't want him censored. I want him drawn and quartered.

HE LIED! He accused me of harassment! Unacceptable. He needs to apologize.

14. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^agreed.

Some motion on his part to apologize for lies and things said would go a long way toward helping people feel better.

15. Odins_Zornn

Odins_Zornn Noob

He is still posting nonsensical and offencive comments:

I thing that drawn and quartered is going to be hard to do, but banning his computer IP address will not be as dificult (along with being legal). I see no better option considering the reprimands that have been given BY THE WEB-SITE OWNER are ineffectual. There are always going to be people that want to watch the world burn. We are not those people; however, we do want to see his account burn.

16. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

How is that offensive? Or Nonsense?

17. Odins_Zornn

Odins_Zornn Noob

It was nonsense because nobody knew what you were talking about. None of your explanations made sence either. It was offencive because while making no sence, you bad mouth wolves and thus Thistle in an off hand way.

Any more questions?

18. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Not to jump into the middle of this, but all I want to see is a peaceful resolution to this fight. A simple, meaningful apology can really help solve a lot of problems.

19. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

So how about it Wanimator? I really think that you would earn a lot of respect if you apologize sincerely to somebody. I know that if you did that and just stayed cool from now on, you would certainly earn my respect.

20. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

I'm not ready. I'm still cooling down.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013