here comes my steel slingshot

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by zurdoman95, Jun 9, 2013.

1. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

had long wanted to make a slingshot in this style, just since I saw the montigear Y-Shot . To do it i was inspired by the zombie killer of Alukuchen and Brazilviking The Parallel Shooter. Also helped me Alukuchen tutorial. has been hard work for me to do because I have not a good workshop , but finally here is the result. I had another of my paracord fevers so I made this handle and I ended up with the same method that I have used in other slingshot that involves removing the cord through a hole below the handle. of course I've also made ​​this spike at the end of the handle inspired Alukuchen slingshot.

Attached Files:

2. roger59

roger59 Member

nice stuff, keep up the good work.
    it is amazing that if you do not use many tools making something how awesome you feel when you pull it off!

3. Nice and great work!

Nice Slingshot!

Joe

4. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

Looks Great! Is the handle a dowel wrapped in paracord? That spike end cap with a nut looks brutal! :D

5. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Seems likes a tactical slingshot! Compact and agressive! I love this style so much!
    This model of slingshot should have a nickname, just like the P.F.S. does. What about Z.K.S.? (Zombie killer slingshot, because of Alukuchen's model)

6. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

responses to all
    roger59: I agree with you to create things from nothing and without many resources is fantastic and feel very good doing it.
    Alukuchen: the handle is composed of the dowel and wire insulation (I leave a picture at the end) and this paracord coated.
    Brazilviking: zks I think a good name for this kind of slingshot, but let's see what people think.

guys I probably do a variation of this slingshot I leave a picture. but right now I have many projects to finish, so you will have to wait.

Attached Files:

7. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

8. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Cool one, zurdoman95 ... seems it can pack a lot of power !
    Saludos
    Arturo

9. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Nice one, Zurdoman! The inspired spike on the end… pretty cool! Zombie cans do not stand a chance against this one. :p It looks like it will pack quite a punch.

10. Courier

Courier Senior Member

Great slingshot!
    It looks very functional. I like it. :)

11. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Very nice work sir!!!

12. Aussie_Al

Aussie_Al Banned

Sorry, but it looks just like a knock off an Australians design from the other slingshot forum screen name Hrawk[​IMG] If the image come through, it looks amazingly similar. So how about giving some credit where it is due ? And IF you came up with the design yourself, well done, but I'd be very surprised.

Cheers Aussie Allan Alias Allan Leigh In Thailand Retired Australian Army

13. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

Aussie_Al is totally wrong yours is a 100% better the spike looks awesome so does the paracord wrapped handle. Yours does not look like a knock off.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013