The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help with a design for a Larping Crossbow. I want to create a crossbow for larping with something of a magazine for the bolts as well as a lever to help reset the string, however, this isn't as simple as copying an online design. The rules for Larping bolts are very different, as they must be covered with two inches of circular padding up akin to the image in the link below.

Because of this, I've been having trouble creating simple and efficient design, however I can see that what I want exists, as there is a video of it that I will also link, however the creator of it is from another country and the video is pretty old.

I don't have a background in engineering or anything like that, but I really do want to make this thing if its possible...which it seems to be. I just have no idea how to do it really. I can get the parts made, I just don't know the mechanism or how it would all work together, so I want to know what you guys might think since well, this is the place to ask.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts