The Slingshot Forums banner

What's the best (plywood based) slingshot weapon for Ukraine right now?

• Instant Legolas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full Auto Slingshot gun (top load with drill)

• Instant Rufus (with more power)

• Something else?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Ukraine. Our volunteers have nothing but their bare hands to fight with. The guns can't get here quick enough, and there's too many people who want to fight.

Can someone help us learn how to make some of the more powerful or automated slingshots Joerg shows on his channel? We have plenty of woodworkers, rubber, & cordless drills, for what its worth. But we really are starting from 0 otherwise.

Maybe like Youtube videos or Zoom sessions showing us the actual builds. Blueprints. Anything at this point that will be powerful enough & effective. Doesn't have to pierce body armour or destroy tanks. I have a FB messenger group set up with volunteers from the villages, ready to learn.

One thing, please don't tell me what I need to do, "just do [insert useless advice here]" I know what I need to do & I am doing it. But there's 10 million people here who don't know what to do, and those are the ones I need your help with. No offense, but I've already heard plenty of this armchair advice on FB lol.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know I am not much help, and this may not be the most slingshotty thing, but there are old army manuals (USA) that say how to make all sorts of weapons and munitions. The information may be outdated though. God bless you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know I am not much help, and this may not be the most slingshotty thing, but there are old army manuals (USA) that say how to make all sorts of weapons and munitions. The information may be outdated though. God bless y
I know I am not much help, and this may not be the most slingshotty thing, but there are old army manuals (USA) that say how to make all sorts of weapons and munitions. The information may be outdated though. God bless you
Also, the pdfs for the manuals can be found online.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts