Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by GritDog, Jul 10, 2013.

1. GritDog

GritDog New Member

Hi, I'm the new guy here. I am just beginning to learn about slingshots and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about it. I have done archery since childhood and enjoy all forms of target shooting.
    I picked up a cheap slingshot at Harbor Frieght for about five bucks a month ago and can't put it down. Last week I bought another, more powerful slingshot and steel shot ammo to take camping in Sequoia this fourth of July Holiday and my family and I had a great time with them.

2. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Great. You'll be surprised how pitiful you'll feel upon seeing some of the slingshots here. I know first hand.

3. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

hi again gritdog!

if i kinda offended you with the words on the other thread please tell me. because i lack sensitivity and english is not my native language.

once again welcome to the forum.

4. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello and welcome to a fellow Californian! We are really glad to have you with us! You will find lots of inspiration and help here, and see some amazing works of slingshot art. It was nice to hear about your trip to Sequoia, its a beautiful place!
    Keep shooting! Looking forward to seeing your creations soon

5. Welcome to the Forum GritDog!

Joe

6. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

Welcome and enjoy the forum

7. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

8. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Welcome to the Forum ;)

9. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Welcome, but beware! If you start building slingshots you may get addicted. Most of the folks on here are shameless, unrepentant junkies--but not me.

I can quit whenever I want....

10. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

Happy birthday!!! :)

11. GritDog

GritDog New Member

No worries Max, I did misunderstand the topic, and your english is excellent. It's still a good tip though, I hope.

12. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Welcome!! Try to build one! than you will discover the true addictive stuff about slingshots!

13. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

It's INSANELY ADDICTING.

14. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hi and welcome to the forum.