Hello, Lucky Duck here.

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by LuckyDuck, Jan 2, 2014.

1. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck New Member

Hello there, people of the internet. My english is expert level; I make a lot of mistakes and I use poorly chosen punctuation marks - but not on purpose... mostly. :D

I've became a fan of slingshots only in the past year. I still have a lot to learn. In the next month I'll be acquiring a slingshot and most likely killing my arm for a week or two. Canada should be a wide enough space to practice and gain skills, eh?

I hope to make myself a comfortable niche here.

-LD

2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Welcome, Lucky Duck! Don't worry about any supposed English errors; I always find it very ironic that some of the best writers ever have some of the worst punctuation (although they call it 'style').
    Anyway, this is a great site and the people here are absolutely first-class! Enjoy!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Welcome to the asylum that is The Slingshot Channel Forum. Always good to see another inmate join us.

4. Q45

Q45 New Member

Welcome to ssc

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Slingshot Forum mobile app

5. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

Will - I would have to get more time in the forum before I accredit it to style, but I gotta say, those writers are onto something.

Jeremy - this site will definitely be fun considering what you called it. xD

-LD

6. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

7. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

For a lucky duck, this place really is all that it's quacked up to be.

-Wild Bill