Hello I'm from Wales in the uk

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Thomas, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Thomas

Thomas New Member

Hiya all. I've just purchased my first sling shot . It's the dankung cougar:) . Wanted to know some info on what bands would be best for hunting crows and rabbits .also what size ball bearings and weight . I'm new to this so any help would be great . Thanks

2. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Welcome to the forum Thomas! I am new as well and am sure someone will be able to help.

3. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

4. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

5. keithymonster

keithymonster New Member

hey wellcime i am new to the forum also, but have been hunting with slingshots for some time now as for shooting crows 10mm steel will do the job plus any good dankung style tubes but for rabbits u will need some better ammo ie lead 12mm+ and flat bands. if you are new to hunting with slingshots then stick to crows and pigons till you get a feel for it.

6. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Welcome to the forum Thomas!

7. Thomas

Thomas New Member

Thanks

Thank you all for your replies :) I've ordered some 12mm bearings and some 25mm wide Thera -band gold . A bit of a gamble but looking at the posts this morning looks like I've made a good choice :)

8. Jameslulz

Jameslulz New Member

Hey thomas I'm from wales too! Nice to see another welshman around here :)

9. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hi and welcome Thomas

+1
    But i want to add that you better practice on cans or something before trying to shoot a rabbit. Clean kill is what you want if you are a hunter.

10. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Hey Thomas, welcome to the Forum :D