Hello From USA

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by wildsidejounalist, Oct 24, 2013.

1. wildsidejounalist

wildsidejounalist Banned

Well i have been looking at this forum for a while and decided that this forum needs an addition that I no have the time to add , a slingshot newspaper , so that people dont have to look through so many threads , and so people get seen. First I would like to make some threads on some hammers I like on youtube . By the way im jesse and im 15 years old , im striving to be a journalist when i grow up .

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Hello and welcome hi from Germany and there's also a lot of younger members like myself enes and more

J

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

4. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

5. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hi & welcome to the forum.

6. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

He was apparently the slingshot boy.....

J

7. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

Throwing slingshots at doors in the neighbourhood :D :D

Welcome Jesse. How do you imagine that newspaper? Like a Blog ? I am sure you don' mean physical newspaper.. or am I wrong?

8. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Guys, stop saying hello! He has been banned!!!!

9. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

Didn't notice that, sry :D this thread needs Closing then ! :D I have to find out why he was banned now.

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

this guy is a troll that aways try to get into this forum...a dumb kid that wants to get views for his youtube channel, but he makes horrible slings and steals pictures and videos from others, and pretend to be other people too....fake profiles and stuff...he has been banned a lot of times, JK!

11. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I effing knew it was him! Just had a feeling. Why can't they just let it go, no one want's them(towsnbn&ssboy). Maybe they could run away together;).

12. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^ man, I don't want those two getting together. Then they might actually have a whole brain between them...