Hello from Steven Hart

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by stevenhart28, Jan 21, 2014.

1. stevenhart28

stevenhart28 New Member

2. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

Just had a look at your Facebook page. Some beautiful work !!

3. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Steven, good stuff! Seems like high time that you signed up here...

You may not know this, but this forum allows (even encourages) commercial makers to present everything they have in any way they like, with or without pricing, at absolutely no charge.

There is the possibility of (additional) banner advertising, but that is by no means a must. Feel free to show us your goodies! Welcome.

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Wow, some really great pieces of work you make sir! Welcome to the forum. You've got some very unique styles, I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts.

5. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

srsly.... I open your fb page and you title photo (the big one behind your profile pic) has a slingshot I just imagined in my mind yesterday... but without the hole for thumb. I thought I would place the thumb into the fork between the arms.
    Very nice !! :D And a good name too..the Stag.
    Welcome

EDIT: and Duster and Warlock but most of all Firedrake are very cool one of a kind designs. Love them!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  6. jurassicbark2000

jurassicbark2000 jurassicbark2000

Artist

That is some beautiful work my friend thanks for sharing .

7. stevenhart28

stevenhart28 New Member

Thank you Joerg, Ruthie and everyone! :)

My mates on here told me it's a friendly forum and wow it really is so far! Sorry for the late reply but I'm snowed under with work. I'm basically living in my shed lol! :D

8. rupert-the-bastard

rupert-the-bastard New Member

Just finished paying for the Firedrake and the Stag, with because I am poor Steven let me pay for over a number of weeks and at a much discounted price. I will be waiting by my front door all week in anticipation. I don't know about the catapults as I haven't got them yet but can tell you Mr Hart is an excellent human being. I'll put up a review when I've stuck a few leads through the catties. Thank you Ste, you rule!

9. FilipNilssob

FilipNilssob Lactose is my Kryptonite

Who's your mate? i wanna thank him for giving us another (probably) nice, good Wood worker!

10. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Administrator

Welcome and nice work.