Hello from Reno, Nevada (U.S.A.)

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Warsong, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Warsong

Warsong New Member

Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow slingshot lovers. I've been watching the videos on youtube for about a year and a half now, with the first one I ever watched being the giant slingshot cannon vs. car. then followed by the sawblade launcher, followed by... you get my point. Great ideas need a place to be shared, and this is the place! (also, a bit of shameless self advertising, I make knives, find me on facebook at Trailhead Carvings & Knives.) Again, HELLO!

2. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Welcome to the nut house!

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome aboard Warsong, good to have you here. Feel free to share some pics of those knives here too, lots of admirers on this forum, even if it's not a slingshot.

4. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Welcome to the forum.

I hope to see some of your work.

5. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Kalevala! All respect to the Finns!

6. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

7. Warsong

Warsong New Member

grew up reading the Kalevala and having it read to me before I could read. Now trying to find a class on the Finnish language so I can read it in all of its original glory! (My grandpa was full blooded Finnish, but died before he could teach me the language).

8. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Hello and welcome to our chaos! As Withak said, show off those blades here because many of us have turned sour to fakebook.

9. Warsong

Warsong New Member

Everyone is part of the nuthouse from birth, it just takes some time to realize it ;)

10. Warsong

Warsong New Member

My last project is now up on here under the knives thread in the main page.

11. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

I have a friend that speaks a little Finnish. It's a cool sounding and looking language.

12. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member